SAU Community

Dayz tail light covers

Rubberducky84

Hi guys,

After mutiple attempts to buy a set of these ive found a guy who will be able to copy these and make some up.... however... i do not have a set.

If anyone knows someone that is selling a set or will lend theres out for a mould i will be happy to pay you for them and perhaps organise a bunch for people who are interested in them.

If anyone knows someone or can point me in the right direction of finding a set will be awesome

Cheers

Two quick suggestions. I'm not going to talk you out of this, but wanted to throw my 2c in.

You could wrap (or even paint) the OEM parts to get the same (or even better) result.

Series 2 Stags have much nicer lights. The pieces on either side of the num plate are chrome. Sorry for this pic of mine, I couldn't find a better one.

Two quick suggestions. I'm not going to talk you out of this, but wanted to throw my 2c in.
You could wrap (or even paint) the OEM parts to get the same (or even better) result.
Series 2 Stags have much nicer lights. The pieces on either side of the num plate are chrome. Sorry for this pic of mine, I couldn't find a better one.

Yeah ive got series 2 lights but wanted to have them as they make that part bulge a little more.
Ive considered painting them but dont want to ruin a good set of lights incase i change my mind down the track.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Rubberducky84 said:

Yeah ive got series 2 lights but wanted to have them as they make that part bulge a little more.
Ive considered painting them but dont want to ruin a good set of lights incase i change my mind down the track.

Fair enough. :thumbsup:

If you're after a bit more bulge to the rear, keep an eye out for one of these. Not many around but do pop up now and then. (Same car as above, after I changed the rear end look up a little)

stagrear.jpg

I do also have a spare set of s2 tail lights collecting dust in the shed if you wanted to try the paint route

If you're after a bit more bulge to the rear, keep an eye out for one of these. Not many around but do pop up now and then. (Same car as above, after I changed the rear end look up a little)
stagrear.jpg&key=f8b734652646d7eb25472c17ad0067e338340d6c5e11ee5a939ce85e5853e8ce
I do also have a spare set of s2 tail lights collecting dust in the shed if you wanted to try the paint route
I actually just managed to score a set of spare tail lights, but thanks man!
Ill see how they turn out.

Is there actually a factory midwing?

Nah, not factory. Can't remember who they are made by either, sorry, was almost 10 years ago when I bought it!

Also keep an eye out for these (equally as rare) but, again, couldn't tell you who made them

100_0863.jpg

• 1 year later...