SAU Community

Oil cooler kit - Suit GTR and GTST/GTT

Scotsman

Yes, you can get whatever hose length's you need, and it comes as one length. However the price may change if your changing hose lengths. The prices at the start of the thread are based on either 2.5m of hose for a drivers side mount (also in front of radiator mounting) or 3.5m of hose for a passenger front mount. These lengths have been tested fine by others who have bought one.

If/when you order just make us aware of exactly what lengths you want.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great looks like we have 3 people in this next group buy.

pitchd:

Hold onto your hard earned dollars until we have five confirmed.

The remote filter setup for a R32GTST should be trasferable to the SR20 at a later stage, as the sandwich plate is the same.

Usual shipping is about $20, but yours will probably be about $820 shipped, as you will require less hose that the 3.5m quoted for a GTR. You will need about 2.5m which should also be adequate for the SR20

Hey guys was wondering if anyone with a R33 Gts25t (Series 2 front bar) and FMIC full size 600xwatever (not the hybrid cooler design) fitted one of these kits successfully to the driver's side position of the front bar?,

i'm kinda interested but worried that the intercooler piping will get in the way for the ideal position.

any help?

Hey guys was wondering if anyone with a R33 Gts25t (Series 2 front bar) and FMIC full size 600xwatever (not the hybrid cooler design) fitted one of these kits successfully to the driver's side position of the front bar?,

i'm kinda interested but worried that the intercooler piping will get in the way for the ideal position.

any help?

Depends how far your cooler pipes come out the side of your end tanks. Post a photo of your front bar to see if the pipes will get in the way.

Heres the pic, looking at it i think the piping gets in the way unless i try to fit it behind the IC piping, has anyone done that?

=(

Doesn't look like you'll have much space for the cooler inside your lower front bar, and with the intercooler piping in the way. Read back a couple of pages in this thread to see how Al mounted his..

Heres the pic, looking at it i think the piping gets in the way unless i try to fit it behind the IC piping, has anyone done that?

=(

You might be able to mount yours like mine which is not flush with the front side of the car but further back behind the cooler return pipe. But you wont have any air flow back there with your front bar.

Yeah Al mounted his between his radiator and intercooler. It does the job in that position. I have seen a few HKS ones mounted in that position too. I think the N1 GTR's had an factory cooler in that position.

But looking at the pic. I think you would fit it in on a slight angle.

This would be a repost:yesterday's must've gone when we all went offline...

I'm in for a 'cooler with remote filter and braided lines at $825 + whatever postage nessesary to get to my doorstep in Canberra.My email thread notification said that Scotsman replied to my original post from yesterday-apparently I'm the fifth one,yes?Let's go,then!Hopefully THIS post doesn't go M.I.A. like the last one...

Ok, I think these are the people confirmed for the next group buy. Please let me know if your not here, or if you can not comit to this purchase. Please check the following details:

1. Nighcrawler - Braided, ??, 3m, Delivered to Adelaide

2. Nozilla - ?? Let me know what you want, Delivered to Adelaide

3. JGB33 - Braided, Remote 3.5m, Delivered to Brisvegas

4. pitchd - Braided, Remote, 2.5m, Delivered to Adelaide

5. GTshortie - ??, ?? 2.5m, Delivered to Sydney

6. LTSJayce - Braided, Remote, 3.5m, Delivered to Canberra

Now please PM me with:

1. Your mobile number (In case we need to ask you anything)

2. Your prefered method of payment

3. Your intended place of install (behind radiator, front bar - drivers - passengers)

4. Your shipping address

5. Your vehicle type

6. If any of the above details are incorrect

I will reply with a price and information on how to make payment.