SAU Community

Oil cooler kit - Suit GTR and GTST/GTT

Scotsman

INASNT - have you ever tried changing the oil filter on an early R32GTR with the HICAS pump in there too??

You need little monkey hands of a midget and arms like a flexi-joint to get in there!

So yes, it is much easier.

As the car is still in the garage on jack stands, there is no chance of running over anything :)

have to clear the defect by next week or the car becomes unregistered.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INASNT - have you ever tried changing the oil filter on an early R32GTR with the HICAS pump in there too??

Checks garage.......................................................

Nope :)

have to clear the defect by next week or the car becomes unregistered.

Is there anything in the vicroads book about having items sticking out from under the undercarage of the car?

Talked to Toby today on the phone, I'm going down there tomorrow and let him see my car to figure out the installation, but I'd reckon it'll be easy as my ARC FMIC piping returns back to the stock piping location so there's plenty of space behind my driver side front bar!

Speaking only for myself,I'm happy to wait so as to get the good price.My mechanic is on hol's anyway,so I can't get into the workshop to fit it up anyway...

As weird as it is replying to my own post,I just had to say :) -my kit just showed up!Talk about fast service!Those of you waiting-it's worth the (short) wait;for those thinking about getting a kit:do it!Great value for money!The filter relocation block is a work of art,I reckon!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The prices in the first post include a Serk 19 Row oil cooler. As for all the fittings and line we can pretty much cusomise it all depending weather you want braided or pushlock, remote oil filter or not, and mounted front left bar, front right bar, or behind radiator.

Price varies depending on the hose type and length. Also the type of fittings required.

But you can just tell me what hose type , and where you will mount it and I can give you a price. Please look at the first post for a rough guide.