SAU Community

Introduction

Aphonechanh

Hello all I'm from south Florida. I just purchased a black 93 skyline gtst. It is currently being delivered from Washington state. I bought it from Rhdspecialties. This is my first turbo car purchase and can't wait to read up on it as much as possible to maintain her. 49000 kilometers, she is still a virgin. Here are some pics being loaded onto a flat bead. I don't have plans to track or drift her because I don't know much about that stuff. Only upgrades from time to time based on the info that is being shared on this forum. I can't wait to get my hands on her!

2C3A7705-13.jpg

2C3A7701-10.jpg

2C3A7689-3.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 9:20 PM, PranK said:

Looks really nice ,wheels look great.

It'll be a hoot to drive!

:welcome:

Thank you. My question is do you guys think I should take her to a Nissan mechanic or a tuner mechanic to look her over? or will just any mechanic do? I thought a Nissan mechanic because they "should" know more about the car than any other? Or would a shop that specializes in tuner cars do a better job? Thanks for yall opinion.

The tuner mechanic would be the way to go, A Nissan mechanic would struggle  with such an old car.

I love your wheels do you have any specs for them.

13 hours ago, CeJay said:

nice looking car but id take those kms with a pinch of salt so to speak. My skyline had 50,000 kms taken off between japan and australia.

Welcome aboard !

Yep got to tentatively agree with CeJay !

I got mine in from Japan and it had 49,000 kms on the clock ! 

In saying that its now got 427,000 kms on it now ( its my daily driving car ) still on the same motor.

Just goes to show, if maintained regularly, how well they are engineered.

You'll love it