SAU Community

Cheap OBX Race seats for SAU

Duncan

Team Raceworx have obtained some great prices on OBX seats.

Full details are on this webpage:

http://www.hgeconsulting.com.au/raceworx/obx.htm

Prices are from $460 per pair which is about half what you would pay elsewhere! With the money you save you can get BRIDE embriodered on them

Please note seats are sold in pairs only, but if 2 ppl agree on the same seat and colour I can organise that.

Also note the seats do not come with rails, you should allow up to about $200 to buy new ones or have your factory rails modified.

Please post interest in this thread.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I should have been cleared, $200 ea.

So if you go fixed back, you could have 2 news seats, installed from about $1k.

The other option is to go halves with someone else who is interested, if anyone just wants one seat post up here and we will try and match it up.

Yep, they are CAMS legal if mounted correctly, we have used them in NSW circuit racing and Targa Tas.

As for rails, there's a couple of choices.

INASNT has a group buy going for rail, these seats should be able to bolt on. Alternatively I know Powerplay in Drummoyne sell Bride rails which bolt straight in. Third choice would be to get a workshop to have a look at reusing your standard rails.

Having a look at them, I have the Forza in my race car, and we also had a couple of people buy the Daytona. Apart from that we don't have a any of the other models to have a look at.

INASNT has a group buy going for rail, these seats should be able to bolt on.  

Yes i do, check my signature.

They are bride copies (From my original bride rails) and they are not just the rails but the whole seat frame with the drivers side belt buckle which bolts directly to the skyline floor plan, then they you just to slight modifications to to bolt the seat down.

Register your interest in my thread as the first few are getting made today so i can finially put my recaros in.

I'm pretty interested in the cheap (wide) fixed Daytona in black, or the Monaco. Duncan, What is your opinion of the choices I have selected (which are obviously the cheapest) fitting wise?

These guys in Melb have them so I will go take a look if possible. http://www.australianauto.com.au/

Nozila, we have already made our minimum sales so we can continue to offer these prices whenever you order.

Skylinegeoff, Australianauto are the OBX importers, we resell for them and should be a fiar bit cheaper than going direct :P If they have a showroom you should be able to have a look. We have acually only sold fixed back seats to date so I can't really tell you anything more about the monacos. The Daytona I have seen and they are fine, they can be mounted direct to the floor as we have for our race cars on on rails (eg Bride or INASNT's copies). Personally, since you are in Melb I would go for the copies as they are cheaper and you can check them out locally, in Sydney I'd get the Bride originals from Powerplay as they have them in stock atm. Some cars you can modify the stock rails to suit but apparently that's pretty tricky for a skyline:(