SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted simon last nite in montrose

didnt see u till the last minute.

Yeah mate i didnt see you till the last minute either, i had some people in the car, and they said "oi look another Stagea" and im like "where" and then i saw you, and i said "yeah i know who that is"

Looks awesome Jarryd heaps nicer in person then in the pics

Spotted white Stagea with plate I THINK I at Mindarie last night - we were for a wedding

Then spotted another white Stagea "heading the pack" going up Ocean Reef Rd (taking off at the lights at Wanneroo Rd) in Wangara at 6:30 tonight

Cheers, Al

Yeah mate i didnt see you till the last minute either, i had some people in the car, and they said "oi look another Stagea" and im like "where" and then i saw you, and i said "yeah i know who that is"

Looks awesome Jarryd heaps nicer in person then in the pics

yeh my missus goes hey, theres a car with yellow lights, oh its simon with the stagea lol

cheers man, needs a wash tho lol yours is looking clean as always

Spotted a Red series one with black rims on Banister Rd in Canning Vale on Tuesday night I was driving through the carpark at the Australia Post there and you went past heading towards South St

Hey i have just recently purchased a stagea, 99' auto, what i seem to think is fully optioned, leather heated seats, twin roofs, tv,mini disc, sat nav, centre diff lock, auto latch rear door, i have only put a cooler on so far, here is some pics to see what ya's think

post-36068-1178192296.jpg

post-36068-1178192419.jpg

post-36068-1178192562.jpg

bloke i work with spotted a silver s1 in ballan vic. recently. reckons it stuck out like dogs nuts cos it was the only car in the town that wasn a ute with 50 aerials hangin off the bull bar hahahaha

spotted a silver S1 on thursday night in on the newcastle foreshore, had big chrome wheels and front lip

on the same night, same location spotted and met the owner of a dark blue S1, no sunroofs but had leather. was very nice

RS4 stag - rofl volvo :pwned:

Edited by Brycey

Saw one in Newcastle ages ago Silver S1, Theres one for sale near Hamilton TAFE at the import dealer there really nice silver S1 lowered. Saw a Silver S1 in Adamstown and Kotara many times, nearly every day must live around the area, White S1 driving on Park Ave Kotara and dark blue S1 Jesmond Hungry Jacks just before easter, Yellow S2 at Video Ezy Kotara about a week ago

spotted this morning a s1 silver stag just like mine, except a BIG FMIC and was sweet looking..i was wondering it was...so who was it???? heading up ocean reef road away from wanneroo road end about 9.30????

Hey i have just recently purchased a stagea, 99' auto, what i seem to think is fully optioned, leather heated seats, twin roofs, tv,mini disc, sat nav, centre diff lock, auto latch rear door, i have only put a cooler on so far, here is some pics to see what ya's think

sorry for being a novice to forum talk, but what is a "prime ed"?

my mate put the volvo sticker on as i joke and i left it there for laughs

Its a special edition Stagea known as the Prime Edition.

Characterized by a few extra niceties that don't appear on other Stageas, such as the woodgrain inserts on the steering wheel, extra powerpoints on the console and other stuff. John (Appealing) would be able to fill you in a bit more on this - He owns a snackalicious bayside blue S2 Prime Ed

CYRUS>>>>>>>

you got spotteds... a mate (blac 300zx with green flames) drve back from the Z cruise down near brisbane and spotted ur stagea on the way home. Congrads

Spotted a series one silver stag on stirling highway bridge near canning highway intersection last night about 1730 had a sayz bodykit on it and the dark grey surrounds around the number plate.

Spotted a yellow Stagea on Friday 4th (around 8:30am) and Tuesday 8th of May (around 12:30pm) driving past St Leonards station. Driver probably saw me too, the guy on the footpath staring at your car with a big stupid grin on my face.

If your here, I would like to say nice ride :D