SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

there is a meet planned for sunday 4th may... be there!

16 posts in 4 years????? dude!

bobby not everyone is a forum whore like yourself :ermm:

spotted green s1 on Beaudesert Rd, Acacia Ridge heading towards the city. had to smash abit of traffic to get beside and wave :ermm:. Its funny living in "THE RIDGE" so many confused bogan looks :dry:

a ha!! So it was your stagea l saw down in my carpark!! (i say mine as a few of us pretty much own a section of it!! haha)

Looks good dude ... l want your sunroof's though!

Edited by -FUZZY-

a ha!! So it was your stagea l saw down in my carpark!! (i say mine as a few of us pretty much own a section of it!! haha)

Looks good dude ... l want your sunroof's though!

can say the same about your car ;)

Where do you work at chady? PM me if you prefer. :pwned:

Spotted: in an electronics store carpark, somewhere near Adelaide... silver S2 with Dayz kit :D

I arrived in my white S2, nobody else there carpark was empty, go inside, come back out and there's this silver S2 parked next to me. Did a double-take and it was like 'hey, snap!' Have a pic' will add soon...

Spotted: Today 3.50pm Gold Coast, leaving the spit, turning North onto the Sundale bridge:Dark green S1 - Thought it was Hugh (66yostagea), but closer examination revealed it had a full shirt kit with no wing, and Volk wheels with polished rims and gold centres. Would have beeped and waved, but I was in the Chaser... Plate was something like: 630JPU.

Spotted a white Series 2 towing a trailer on Abernethy Road in Perth today at about 5:30pm. Waved and stuff (was in my red Series 1), but driver didn't see me :/

Mark

Spotted: Today 3.50pm Gold Coast, leaving the spit, turning North onto the Sundale bridge:Dark green S1 - Thought it was Hugh (66yostagea), but closer examination revealed it had a full shirt kit with no wing, and Volk wheels with polished rims and gold centres. Would have beeped and waved, but I was in the Chaser... Plate was something like: 630JPU.

Never seen another dark green. (Fark, that rhymes)

I think performance-wise has a dark green s1 too, Hugh. That makes "maybe" two in NSW including mine, but a friend told me he saw another the other day near his place in Blacktown, and it wasn't me.