SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a white S2 around 9am on victoria St turning onto Cumberland Hwy. I was on my MTB (and yes, I was late for work) :whistling:

I take it your license suspension has commenced?pinch.gif

At least you'll be fit.

yep, been riding it for three weeks now. I'm not loosing any weight yet (actually gained 2kg!), but my cardio is improving :)

Spotted a gray S1 turning from cumberland to victoria st, 5pm ... f**king wierd I don't see any Stageas for weeks and now I see two, in the same spots down the road from my house (well about 10km but yeah).

1 gold m35 2 silver c34s and 2 white c34s at mallala matsuri today :thumbsup:

And a very nice black c34 with a nice kit, fmic, rimmies,etc behind the jetty bar tonight. looks pretty fresh to sa too!

Spotted 'M35WGN' Wed night 5.30ish in traffic going past the Burvale on Springvale Rd.

Spotted a White S2 Stag 2day about 1.30-2.00pm going past the Burvale on Burwood Hwy,

had pink trimming around the rims.

on my big drive melbourne to singleton yesterday at around 4 or 5 pm spotted a white s2 between sydney and canberra more towards sydney lol... Gave him a wave. Spotted a silver s2 rs4s in cessnock, took a pic of the car, was gonna post it up but dunno how to on the galaxy s.

Spotted 'M35WGN' Wed night 5.30ish in traffic going past the Burvale on Springvale Rd.

Spotted a White S2 Stag 2day about 1.30-2.00pm going past the Burvale on Burwood Hwy,

had pink trimming around the rims.

lol What are you doing - sitting in the Burvale downing pots and gazing out the window spotting Stags???

M35WGN was me - on my way to Classic Skyline Club meeting/dinner in Aspendale Gardens.

Spotted a Silver M35 RX on Maroondah Highway Ringwood heading towards City today at around 1:45pm - presumably not on here - older lady who looked at me funny when i gave her the thumbs up!! :blink:

Edited by prince_skyline

Just spotted Aaron (Black M35) cruising past me whilst I was out the front of the office having a smoke on King Street.

I think he saw me grinning like an idiot when I saw the car.

--

Also spotted another Black M35 with what looked like NSW plates on it yesterday (Sunday) whilst driving on Maroondah Highway / Whitehorse Road. Flashed the lights but I don't think I was seen. Fortunately the Camry that was holding me up thought I was having a go at him and got out of my way.

--

Edited by comieodor

Just spotted Aaron (Black M35) cruising past me whilst I was out the front of the office having a smoke on King Street.

I think he saw me grinning like an idiot when I saw the car.

--

Also spotted another Black M35 with what looked like NSW plates on it yesterday (Sunday) whilst driving on Maroondah Highway / Whitehorse Road. Flashed the lights but I don't think I was seen. Fortunately the Camry that was holding me up thought I was having a go at him and got out of my way.

--

wait were u the guy who took a picture??

Lol! not quite. Although can walk there in 3-5mins.

Cross that intersection in both directions regularly.

lol What are you doing - sitting in the Burvale downing pots and gazing out the window spotting Stags???

M35WGN was me - on my way to Classic Skyline Club meeting/dinner in Aspendale Gardens.