SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted a silver Autech AXIS parked off Edithvale REserve yesterday arvo....

Kids weren't happy with the playground there so went to Chelsa Reserve...gahhh

That would have been mwah! I use the cyclists velodrome with my nitro rc car....

Looks like there is lots of Stag owners in Vic! Get your acts together and lets have a Stag cruise....

We are going to orgainse one after australia day to upper yarra dam..BBQ AND CRUISE...Spoke to coparts(dennis)about it the other night there will be a thread done sometime around xmas with meet points with choice of days,travel through healsville and warburton ..could be open to other cars as well not only stageas..as our numbers are not that great..will be posted in vic events section and stagea forum

Thanks vic stagea mick

Spotted Fgjoh in his C34 hanging around the Prospect/Blair Athol border again this morning.

Spotted a Black C34 (possibly Midnight-Runner?) at the car wash in the Bunnings Parafield car park in the afternoon... Whoever it was, mates had nice cars. Spotted a blue Evo 6 and a white Evo 7. HOT!

Who has a white stag with a black spoiler and keeps beeping / fluttering past me at my local dog park with my stag parked at the front ? :P

Mines the stock white stag covered in stickers...

yeah mate that was me..me and a couple of the lads just went for a drive down the bay...nice m35 btw i was definately impressed :)

hopefully i will be able to come on a stagea cruise soon so i can meet and greet all you guys!

Spotted Fgjoh in his C34 hanging around the Prospect/Blair Athol border again this morning.

Spotted a Black C34 (possibly Midnight-Runner?) at the car wash in the Bunnings Parafield car park in the afternoon... Whoever it was, mates had nice cars. Spotted a blue Evo 6 and a white Evo 7. HOT!

yeah mate that was me..me and a couple of the lads just went for a drive down the bay...nice m35 btw i was definately impressed :)

hopefully i will be able to come on a stagea cruise soon so i can meet and greet all you guys!

Cheers. Glad you were impressed as I negotiated speed humps...

You should def come to a cruise. Much fun is had!

Also silver C34 spotted on memorial drive, xx plates. Leaving foo fighters?

Silver s1 C34 turning off Seven Hills Rd (Prospect Highway) onto Station Road today. Had a small yellow courier company sticker on it just under the door mirror, so it might have been sh@un.

Who has a white stag with a black spoiler and keeps beeping / fluttering past me at my local dog park with my stag parked at the front ? :P

Mines the stock white stag covered in stickers...

Hey Josie,

Its me!

I'm pretty sure I've only beeped once but the flutter is a HKS SSQBOV.

Rice to meet you.

Yeah i live quite close to the area :D

I'm surprised you didn't say it could do with a wash :whistling: