SAU Community

What's with Skylines

Ait

Guest sleighty

racing videos are all biased and set up so that whoever is the highest paying sponser wins.If this video is made by Japanese then Japanese cars win,if in Europe then European car wins.

Its a set up to make the general public believe whatever they want to believe.I would only believe after i have tested both cars myself but unfortunately i m poor no chance to drive either cars.If there is someone out there who have driven both cars or owned both and have opinions i would glady accept them.Not believe in Best Motoring or whatever magazines or videos out there.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sleighty

racing videos are all biased and set up so that whoever is the highest paying sponser wins.If this video is made by Japanese then Japanese cars win,if in Europe then European car wins.

Its a set up to make the general public believe whatever they want to believe.I would only believe after i have tested both cars myself but unfortunately i m poor no chance to drive either cars.If there is someone out there who have driven both cars or owned both and have opinions i would glady accept them.Not believe in Best Motoring or whatever magazines or videos out there.

A smart one, dude! ;)

Originally posted by FINER9

My respect goes to the drivers who don't need to prove them selves by verbally shitting on every other car they don't currently own.

I think it's okay to boast once in a while, as long as you prove us that you are REALLY that good...

As for those dickheads on Skylines, I can;t really tell. I am new here. But, by the look of things, people in this forum are generally nice and I am sure you guys greeted one another when you meet on the street.

I've seen all kind of Skyline drivers, from those who try to greet you, send friendly gesture and stuff to people who try to put on a show as if their Skylines are faster than yours... And I've seen worse, too!

Fair comment sleighty, I also am sceptical when viewing certain footage, but truth is, there are very few of us fortunate enough to be able to track test the top three supercars on our buying list and therefore need to look to advice such as magazines, videos or one of the lucky few.

I believe all opinions are biased to some degree as all are subjective. Some people handle certain drive and handling characteristics better than others, and some find their abilities ruin the driving experience in turn reducing the overall score. But lets face it, those saying Ferraris are faster than Porsches or vice-versa and still basing their argument on another mans biased and subjective opinion.

Put a V8 supercar driver in a tarmac spec STi and see if he doesn't think he's V8 would be better over the same piece of road, not the car, just different skills influencing a different opinion.

Just for the record, in the race was Ferrari, Porsche, GTR and three other top Jap cars, the Ferrari won, GTR second followed closely by the 911, and the rest of the Japanese products some 3 secs off the pace.

a GTR Is like a fine wine.....It should be opened by an experienced wine taster and only in due course :)

I have seen heap of people get in a GTR and say"this is a GTR....watch me drive like jimmy richards"It aint only the car...its the driverThe first time i drove a gtr i thought...it aint that great....until i aquired the taste for it...much like the wine i was talking about:lol:

The Japanese automakers have decided to drop the agreement (280ps) in recent months. I think Subaru has the first car that goes beyond 280ps...

Timmy, I think you are right. I realized that the Zed and Skyline range are now virtually identical down below. The only thing that significantly separate them would be design.

Sure the GT-R would get 4WD and trubo engine. But I saw the 350Z today as the GTt (RB25DET) rage of yesterday.