SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

ULTRA DIMENTIONS

From 7pm - 5am

on 29th Jan 2011

...We will be Bringing you The best in

Hardstyle, Hardtrance, Hardcore, Hard dance, Tech trance, Drum N Bass, Psytrance!

16+

with 18 + Bar Area!!

Pre sale Tickets $30

First Release $35

More on the Door

Avail from Landspeed Records

15th Nov or Street Team Promoters

3 interstate DJ'S:

HSB (SYD)

These Busy boys have been very active in bringing us the best in Hardstyle releasing their Hardstyle boiz vol 2 cd just after Playing Purple stage DEFQON 2010.

DJ THE SAINT (SYD)

Also just coming off the Defqon high, after playing Black stage with Spellbound! The Saint Plays the most insane Hardcore there is around!

DILLYTEK DJ'S

DillytEk were the winners of the 'Rock Da Crowd DJ Comp' in September 2010. The boys have played alongside some of Sydneys finest local talent.

Local DJ's

NOMAD

The finest canberra has to offer! after his UK tour in late 2010, Nomad has produced some awesome HardTrance Tracks Reaching to No.1 including the most recent Do Ya Root in conjunction with Log:one.

NASTY

Also after coming back from her UK Tour late 2010, Nasty is still hitting it hard being a club Sublime resident playing in Syd Almost Every Friday night, you can also catch nasty at Masif, and many other Syd Club events.

SHIFTY BUSINESS

Forming in early 2009 with the idea of bringing mayhem to dancefloors around Canberra and beyond. with playing mash-ups of bass driven hip hop, breaks, electro, DnB and dubstep, with samples old and new, and tunes from the cheesy to the cool,they have proved a hit with the party scene. Also Playing in Canberra's INTHEMIX no.1 Dance festival Foreshore 2010 with headliners tiesto and calvin harris.

Supporting Dj's

LOOSE CANNON

RYZ

SOLSTA

ALAMOUT

CASSANDRA

DJ SOUNDS DIFFERENT

ehh...

still doesn't say where :P but don't think I cbf paying money for that tbh...if DJ S3rl were there though, would be very different.

Sorry, it's at Rose Cottage (Monaro Hwy & Isabella Dr)

oh, I should have italicised the word that

ehh...

still doesn't say where tongue.gif but don't think I cbf paying money for THAT tbh...if DJ S3rl were there though, would be very different.

yay four door!!

:) fourdoors

Ahh, welcome. Relocating for work? Public servant?

haha thanks guys, naa im a senior building services designer & cad manager and the ACT office is in need of some leadership so yeah :)

Very very tidy 4 door mate. Let us know once you've settled here and we can bug you to come out on a Friday night.

Yeh i'm very keen to get out and about as i haven't been to Canberra before and don't know anybody or where anything is haha

Might need to go on a bit of a tour show me the hot spots haha

:)

:ninja: fourdoors

haha thanks guys, naa im a senior building services designer & cad manager and the ACT office is in need of some leadership so yeah :)

Yeh i'm very keen to get out and about as i haven't been to Canberra before and don't know anybody or where anything is haha

Might need to go on a bit of a tour show me the hot spots haha

:whistling:

Canberra has hot spots? :):P

not far from it lol

I'll also endorse the 4 door comment :)