SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

I will be going on Saturday morning

Ticket is $70 :(

Also who is good with clutch.

I did my clutch and its making a very loud noise when i release the pedal its vibrates very badly makes the whole car shake also when the car is in gear i can spin the rear wheel with hand.

The pressure plate that i put in which came with the new clutch kit is a little small, will this be the problem.

Edited by 5hiv
  • Like 1

Just moved it in my garage not driving it anywhere mate.

Im so pissed off because i did it on the floor and it took me ages especially the gear box take a lot of time

See thats what i was worries about getting a wrong parts if i bought it myself so i just bought the whole kit from trojan he ordered everything for me

Hopefully he is going to be open tomorrow

If John bought it then it will suit the vehicle

Doing a clutch the first time and doing on the garage floor is definitely a painful process

Expense is in the cost of the clutch, not the install. IMHO it's best to get it installed too

(That way there is no argument if it's clutch components or install that's the issue if things go wrong,)

Edit: You bled the clutch cylinder properly?

Edited by Sinista32

Gotta love days off! Might get the nitro rc back out today. Hasn't been run for 6 months or so because it was too cold. Mmmm.. Sweet sweet nitro :happy:

Ahh I wish ! I fried the engine in mine. No compression. Didn't tune it after the run in process. It's bean dead for about a year :(. I do love the smell of nitro :D

Ahh I wish ! I fried the engine in mine. No compression. Didn't tune it after the run in process. It's bean dead for about a year :(. I do love the smell of nitro :D

Woops, yeah my engine seems fairly strong. Needs a real good alignment though haha. Pulls right fairly hard even with left trim :S

I will be going on Saturday morning

Ticket is $70 :(

Also who is good with clutch.

I did my clutch and its making a very loud noise when i release the pedal its vibrates very badly makes the whole car shake also when the car is in gear i can spin the rear wheel with hand.

The pressure plate that i put in which came with the new clutch kit is a little small, will this be the problem.

did you machine the flywwheel? was it torqued up correctly?

Pressure plate needs a very long process of torqing up in the right pattern.

was everything totally clean, real clean?

Just enough of the right grease in just the right spots?

I did all this first, and still it wasnt easy.

The clutch fork can pop off and jam as your putting the box back on. Did it to me about 4 times before i got it.

My gearbox was on and off a few times before i got everything together right. What a pain.

RB20 box was heavy enough for me, yours must be heavier.

Mines a road car. I sometimes wish it was off road though so I could take it anywhere

But you cant, its gotta be just right.

It can be a real pain finding a good spot for on or off road.

My Tmaxx got taken out by a brick at a building site. Full boar second gear, didnt see it till it was too late. >_<

After that i never went back to nitro

85 amps from a lipo got me hooked on them and brushless motors.

Instant full power, more than nitro, its nuts. So easy to build a car thats way too fast.

Edited by D.I.Y. Mik
  • Like 1

You guys have on or off road cars?

I've got both. :D

and yes I've spent many a time searching thru rocks, sticks, leaves and dirt trying to find that screw that parted ways from my RC and ruined my fun. :/

Sir Son of Rajab Van Von Vader'ham. :laugh: Pricless.