SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Some guy was taking a photo of the 32 in the carpark.

Its a nice compliment.

Also the auto elec said its unique now and less of a target for thieves. Because its easily recognized.

People say it looks great, then i say its a backyard job, so they step closer and have a look, and say its still good for a backyard job.

(most people are very nice and dont point out the fk ups) :blush::D

Some people appreciate the fact i gave it a go more than how it turned out.

I think thats part of the Aussie psyche; "Have a go mate".

Duncan could you link me to SydneyKids suspension kit you were talking of.

Rosie dont forget about adaptronic theyre cheap for a new standalone ECU. If your going to go for more down the track save your money and pay once. Pile up everything and go for a tune once if its possible.

gtr or gtt? gtt is here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/88141-r34-gtt-bilstein-whiteline-suspension/page-15?hl=%2Bsydneykid#entry4203328. I'm sure he can also sort GTR stuff if that's what you need.

Gary is a suspension engineer with specific experience racing skylines. I've got his stuff in my stagea and race gtr and in both cases they are awesome for the price....

• Like 2

Who is the only guy who does Nistunes in ACT? Might give him a call and see what we can do.

Also, what would be needed for like a smoother/better mid range RPM? Nistune + ? + tune?

Edited by RosieR34

Only choice is Ed at Autotech in hume.

He did mine and got 245rwkw with Nistune

will need a few extra bits (like injectors + Fuel Pump)

Quoted from page 476. ^^^

Who is the only guy who does Nistunes in ACT? Might give him a call and see what we can do.

Also, what would be needed for like a smoother/better mid range RPM? Nistune + ? + tune?

Nistune + TUNE. It's all in the Tune. :whistling:

May need a replacement Fuel Pump too.

Oh, I thought Nistune was the chip thingy that is put on the stock ECU. Might just call him and see what he recommends for a basic 200-210kW. Not sure how much I'm willing to spend. Maybe max of $1,500 since plans have changed :'(

its possible but there will be a lot of shortcuts the install and tune of a Nistune is $1200 as of 14months ago when i did it with Ed. Small things like AFM, dump pipe Defs need a z32 AFM. You could probably do 210 with stock dump. Not sure about injectors but mine couldnt be safely pushed past 194kws at 14psi

Honestly i wouldn't even bother with that budget. Save up till you can afford a hypergear turbo do it properly.

It's either SAFC or Nistune. Don't want to chase power :'(. Well, I do but I cannot justify it. I just want a bit more than what I currently have. Rosie is a stepping stone, don't want to go all out yet.

I'll just give them a buzz tomorrow and see what they can offer and what I can afford.

ty peeps