SAU Community

The Wasteland - ACT Style

krzysiu

Yeah it does seem exy ... but then it does look nice, I guess it comes down to what you want and how much you're prepared to pay for it. Buy I havent seen a lot of 2 door 31's, I think I like them.

I like 2 doors 31s as well. But no way in hell are they worth GTR money.

Booked Rosie in at Trojan to get a handful of things looked at.

getting some wiring issues looked at, like when I use high beam my car seems to die for a moment. I'll also do the 5k with him and will be talking to John later this arvo regarding a Nistune. Also some clips and stuff need repairing :D

Edited by RosieR34
  • Like 3

I'm going to go SAFC. Nistune would be great and all but I'm not really convinced on spending that much. Just going to buy a SAFC and get it tuned for a few more thrills.

• Like 1

I'm sure you'll enjoy a little more power :)

Yeah, that's what I am was aiming for, so I'm happy :) I was going to do an SAFC about 8 odd months ago but never got around to it. Was told I can expect anything from 195kw-215kw. I'm quite happy with my current output, but if an upgrade of 20+ kw for a cheap price, I'm keen. I wasn't going to do anything power wise until today haha

Now, I have to get my paint checked out.

• Like 1

:rant:

just what I need a drunk of particular ethnicity wanting to buy my 34 GTT for chump change

second call from the same guy over the last cuppla days.

hektik mate

maybe if I take the rims, nistune, turbo, injectors and fmic your offer may come close :domokun:

too many kids, tyre kickers and plain numpty's

just what I need a drunk of particular ethnicity wanting to buy my 34 GTT for chump change

second call from the same guy over the last cuppla days.

hektik mate

maybe if I take the rims, nistune, turbo, injectors and fmic your offer may come close :domokun:

too many kids, tyre kickers and plain numpty's

Sorry to hear Richard. Your car is 100% worth what you are asking, just a shame on the current selling market.

Hey, I sold my car on Tysons :D

You can get lucky. I am a normal seller, and if got a normal buyer. No hektik ullahs or bogans even contacted me. I thought I would get low balled to hell!