SAU Community

Cruise Time??

MC033

I have bought this up before I think it was for the Chrisy party thingy whick I cant remember if its still on and what date, but its at 1100 at the cotter. Not sure who would be up for it but if there is enough numbers i will go.

Skyline_babe5 aka Cassi, bless her, kicked off a Chrissy BBQ on the 19th at 11am Cotter for SAU ACT. (Post bumped up on the forum) http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=56276

I'm keen to do a Coastie too after Chrissy as times running short. Maybe check interest after the drop off at the Hawker formal this Wednesday due to the sheer number of lines signed on for the night.

• 1 month later...

I'd be up for it whenever! Come on guys there is nothing better than seeing a pack of Nissan's finest negotiating the mountain road! Its what wet dreams are made of! (almost) We could meet the coastie guys down there!

I should be up. Hopefully I don't get stuck behind a slow truck again. I don't think I've ever seen my temp gague go so low due to not touching the accelerator for about 15 minutes.

Truck what the you have a skyline no such thing as being stuck behind traffic. lol. :wassup:

count me out, cbf driving to the coast.

why is it that u cannot be bothered doing anything??? i have a suggestion to go bed earlier and get a good nights sleep so u wake up nice and fresh and u can come crusing with all of us. dont u think thats better then staying home?? :mad: