SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloke says to me "Mate check out this new car I got" Its a hyundai excel. He tells me how good it goes. I'm like "Mate my skyline will wop you". He's like "You might get me in top end but I'll get off the line quicker". I'm like "No you wont". I pop his bonnet and I'm like" So where is the turbo cos that's the only way this thing will be quicker than my skyline? He's like "No turbo". There was a pod filter. Thats it. There was a turbo timer in the car but no turbo to cool off. He refused to come for a drive with me after I offered to show him the light. What can you do aye?

Edited by Room42

Bloke says to me "Mate check out this new car I got" Its a hyundai excel. He tells me how good it goes. I'm like "Mate my skyline will wop you". He's like "You might get me in top end but I'll get off the line quicker". I'm like "No you wont". I pop his bonnet and I'm like" So where is the turbo cos that's the only way this thing will be quicker than my skyline? He's like "No turbo". There was a pod filter. Thats it. There was a turbo timer in the car but no turbo to cool off. He refused to come for a drive with me after I offered to show him the light. What can you do aye?

Lmfao, my Sexcel will smash your Skyline with my mighty 30kWatw!

• 4 weeks later...

if you havnt tried it DONT KNOCK IT!

I have race evo2,R32 gtrs,Porch and 280z fairlady 2.8ltr.now I use a ugly rb25 strokerconverted to solid lifters s14 with yokohama advan 60 treadware.Yep super sticky tires.

100_1269.jpg

600+ on 93 octane pump gas no nos nor water/methanol.Just pump gas

The posted above is stuff I have herd people say at the track.

Edited by koe

know it all new kid started work last year, and ever since he started hes been a brainwashed holden bogan... "jap sh*t", "V8's 4 LyF3" etc etc. he seemed to have shat a brick or two when i took him for a spin one day. anyway a year later, hes now a ford fan, looking to buy an xr6 turbo and constantly makes RB25DET noises with his mouth.. another sheep over to the greener side :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Racv guy who replaced my battery registered my r33gtst as a black commodore...i found out the next day to pay the charge over the phone (i'm like i don't own a black commodore) LOL

Owning a vl turbo is like being a magnet for d1ckheads, its a mating call for every idiot to come and give you mechanical advice based on experience from their cousins car

Soon as you mention you drive an import it's like everyone feels the need to join in and give their expert mechanic opinion

My mate told me his dad had a gold gti running quad stage intercooler and 60'pound boost....

Then when we went to buy my first car ( 4 weeks ago r33 NA) Guy at servo...what kinda car is that...Um what?What kinda car is itIt's a skyline ....Oh it looks very differentYep... And I walked out

Also try posting something on Facebook about cars....every Tom dick and Harry adds In about how I should of got a 32 or a VL ,then tells me skylines are jap crap.... one kid told me I had a dint in my quarter panel and how NA skylines are slower then a hyandai xl....

We were cruising in my mates r32 gtst ...going up a hill I see thr most sex spec lancer I have ever seen....huge bodykit , resprayed , 17" , tint , gt wing , boost gauge.....I look at him and he floors it and his car literally bogs down and doesn't move...I smiled at my mate he dropped It down to second and needless to say we lost him....

Also a lot of skyline drivers with an ego trying to race dad on his 2008 r1 ....if he even bothers it's normally skyline driver hears about 13 000 rpm and within a few seconds they've lost sight of him....

Owning a vl turbo is like being a magnet for d1ckheads, its a mating call for every idiot to come and give you mechanical advice based on experience from their cousins car

Soon as you mention you drive an import it's like everyone feels the need to join in and give their expert mechanic opinion

My mate told me his dad had a gold gti running quad stage intercooler and 60'pound boost....

Then when we went to buy my first car ( 4 weeks ago r33 NA) Guy at servo...what kinda car is that...Um what?What kinda car is itIt's a skyline ....Oh it looks very differentYep... And I walked out

Also try posting something on Facebook about cars....every Tom dick and Harry adds In about how I should of got a 32 or a VL ,then tells me skylines are jap crap.... one kid told me I had a dint in my quarter panel and how NA skylines are slower then a hyandai xl....

We were cruising in my mates r32 gtst ...going up a hill I see thr most sex spec lancer I have ever seen....huge bodykit , resprayed , 17" , tint , gt wing , boost gauge.....I look at him and he floors it and his car literally bogs down and doesn't move...I smiled at my mate he dropped It down to second and needless to say we lost him....

Also a lot of skyline drivers with an ego trying to race dad on his 2008 r1 ....if he even bothers it's normally skyline driver hears about 13 000 rpm and within a few seconds they've lost sight of him....

So in other words you and your mates are dick heads....?

Haha gotta love how every Tom, Dick and dumb cu#t on facebook is a skyline expert

one bloke tried to tell me that for 20 grand or less you should be able to get an R34 GTR

then proceeded to ask if it was a pair of N1 turbos that make 320rwkw

argggg just shut up ya bunch of tards

Oh yeah one kid is like nice Suzuki..what? It has an s on the front....-__-Another funny one , I was on the central coast driving one if my electric rc touring cars ( 0-100 in probly about 2.5 seconds) and some guy is like is that turbocharged , his kids eyes were like golfballs checking it out ....I said nup supercharged....and turbo charged.... and gave it some stick...look on his face was priceless....

a girl i met laughed when i said that i own a skyline .... she said that skyline owners have small genitalia (but in more direct wording)

apparently her favourite car is a VR commodore so i have no time for someone like that haha :action-smiley-069:

know it all new kid started work last year, and ever since he started hes been a brainwashed holden bogan... "jap sh*t", "V8's 4 LyF3" etc etc. he seemed to have shat a brick or two when i took him for a spin one day. anyway a year later, hes now a ford fan, looking to buy an xr6 turbo and constantly makes RB25DET noises with his mouth.. another sheep over to the greener side :rolleyes:

The more the merrier haha

:cheers:

a girl i met laughed when i said that i own a skyline .... she said that skyline owners have small genitalia (but in more direct wording)

apparently her favourite car is a VR commodore so i have no time for someone like that haha :action-smiley-069:

It is true though

science

Cuddnt give a stuff what people say about skylines because in the end, a 16grand R32 with couple of grand of bolt ons can take lengths on the new R8 Maloo thats worth over 90 grand.

so pppft to what they say :) haha