SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

had a dickhead i know say to me tonight that V35 skylines have a 3.6 litre inline 6.

i said wanna bet. he said yeah 20 bucks. wham bam you know what happened.

didnt pay up. told him someone is gonna punch him out some day and left it at that cause i didnt realllly care.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really a "idiots say" thing......

Was out one night drivin' around town in the GTR with the missus. minding my own business and not making a general "tool" of myself to get attention.

Turned out of the local 'hotspot' where I spyed a bugeye WRX with FMIC and exhaust goign the other way.

didnt phase me, carried on with my business, I swear to god, within 15 seconds the flamin mongrel had gone down the road, U turned and was up my ass in 15 seconds.... In which he began to "stalk" me.... went through a 2 lane only area and then it became a 4 lane road..... I took the left lane as I dont really like people sitting in right lane myself. So the clown comes up and gives it a squirt past me.

Told the missus to change the boost for me (19psi) and just waited for him to do it again..... and he did! he stood on it at ~60 in which time I went back to second and pulled straight past him. Now, at this point one would think they would turn off...... No. He kept at it..... Followed / sat beside me until the next set of lights (red) and began to "stage" himself with some firm RPM. I sat at idle, waited for it to go green in which I simply stuck it in first, dialed up some 5+ grand and side stepped beside him....

3 car lengths almost instantly, went to neutral until he passed me and then went second and once again, fried him....

his mate in the passenger seat was busy "filming" it all, so I threw down the window to say "You do realise, I'm f**king with you" his reply "So am I"... "No you're not, HA" and left him behind....

Thus concludes my story of retarded dream boats

Not really a "idiots say" thing......

Was out one night drivin' around town in the GTR with the missus. minding my own business and not making a general "tool" of myself to get attention.

Turned out of the local 'hotspot' where I spyed a bugeye WRX with FMIC and exhaust goign the other way.

didnt phase me, carried on with my business, I swear to god, within 15 seconds the flamin mongrel had gone down the road, U turned and was up my ass in 15 seconds.... In which he began to "stalk" me.... went through a 2 lane only area and then it became a 4 lane road..... I took the left lane as I dont really like people sitting in right lane myself. So the clown comes up and gives it a squirt past me.

Told the missus to change the boost for me (19psi) and just waited for him to do it again..... and he did! he stood on it at ~60 in which time I went back to second and pulled straight past him. Now, at this point one would think they would turn off...... No. He kept at it..... Followed / sat beside me until the next set of lights (red) and began to "stage" himself with some firm RPM. I sat at idle, waited for it to go green in which I simply stuck it in first, dialed up some 5+ grand and side stepped beside him....

3 car lengths almost instantly, went to neutral until he passed me and then went second and once again, fried him....

his mate in the passenger seat was busy "filming" it all, so I threw down the window to say "You do realise, I'm f**king with you" his reply "So am I"... "No you're not, HA" and left him behind....

Thus concludes my story of retarded dream boats

So let me get this straight; you took the bait from a WRX trying to egg you on, got your missus to turn up the boost so you could beat him, then dragged him. Then you bag him out.

Who exactly is the retarded dream boat in your story?:blink:

Request for a titile change to "Stupid things Skyline drivers do when other stupid people challenge them to street races, and then have a sook about how Skyline drivers are all misunderstood; because everyone think all Skyline drivers are douchebags who will street drag with anyone ... Mainly because they will."

I though the purpose of this thread was to show what idiots say about Skylines; not how much of an epic idiot you could be.

Seriously, why didn't you just chill with your missus and have a laugh at this dope trying to egg you on? You know this is EXACTLY the type of thing the Police do to catch the posers?

Any smart owner of a seriously quick car, knows you don't have to drag every dope in a WRX to prove your RWKW penis is the biggest.:/

End Rant.:rant:

I had to laugh at these guys who rocked up to the last track day.

Harelquin purple R33 GTS-t kitted up to look like a GT-R. Had a forged donk and GT35R turbo, went like the clappers! But it couldn't go around a corner to save it's life; I'd bet on clapped out stock suspension with cut springs.

And his mate was yarning to me before he took off and saying how he's the best driver in the world and how amazing he is and I was like just like "oh yeah, be interesting to see what times he gets". First few times he gets like 94 seconds and by the end of the day he got it down to like 78. Then one time he forgot to do up the pins on his bonnet and up she came and cracked all the paint on the roof and bonnet, gee it was heart breaking. At the end of the day I caught up with him and I said he was going really well. I didn't have the heart to tell him that old mate in a bog stock (seriously, everything was stock) R33 GTS-t got a 66...

Petrol Attendant: How much did that set you back?

Me: Too much.

Petrol Attendant: I really like the colour of it.

Me: Yeah, it's a good silver.

Petrol Attendant: Mhmm and the back of them are expertly crafted.

Me: I suppose.

*Then he walks back inside and I come to pay two minutes later*

Him: Hey, that's the same model that was on the Fast and the Furious?

Me: ...Yeah, probably.

/facepalm

:/

Petrol Attendant: How much did that set you back?

Me: Too much.

Petrol Attendant: I really like the colour of it.

Me: Yeah, it's a good silver.

Petrol Attendant: Mhmm and the back of them are expertly crafted.

Me: I suppose.

*Then he walks back inside and I come to pay two minutes later*

Him: Hey, that's the same model that was on the Fast and the Furious?

Me: ...Yeah, probably.

/facepalm

:/

R34 GT

lolwut?

customer- oh these are nice ay

me- yeah theyre ok

c- i had a v8 model of these

me- they never came out in v8

c- i would know mate, i had one

me- i have had 3 so far. im pretty sure they all came with a straight 6

c- im a car dealer, i get these holdens all the time

me- what? this is a nissan.

c- oh shit, didnt even realise

i got one boys and girls!!

went to the tyre shop and im like. i need tyres for an 18inch rim. preferably 265/35..

tyre guy was like.. "what cars it goin on"

i replyed "skyline"

he then said " oh yeh some 2nd hand tyres then"

im like -.- ahhh ye na brand new thanks

and i got another tyre story..

northern suburb tyre shops have no idea about jap. just commos and falcons with there mock up sigs bro achillis tyres best bro

i go. i need 265 tyres .

hes like "yeh i got 2"

i go "i need for"

he goes why?

i go because there 10.5 inch all round

he goes "nah man cant fit 10.5 on the front" (34 gtr)

massive -_- moment