SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

i got one boys and girls!!

went to the tyre shop and im like. i need tyres for an 18inch rim. preferably 265/35..

tyre guy was like.. "what cars it goin on"

i replyed "skyline"

he then said " oh yeh some 2nd hand tyres then"

im like -.- ahhh ye na brand new thanks

and i got another tyre story..

northern suburb tyre shops have no idea about jap. just commos and falcons with there mock up sigs bro achillis tyres best bro

i go. i need 265 tyres .

hes like "yeh i got 2"

i go "i need for"

he goes why?

i go because there 10.5 inch all round

he goes "nah man cant fit 10.5 on the front" (34 gtr)

massive -_- moment

I've never found a competent tyre shop sigh

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^That's pretty damn poor. Was it at lease an r32 he was talking about, or your 34?

was about my r34 lol. was an indian guy..

and i got another tyre story..

northern suburb tyre shops have no idea about jap. just commos and falcons with there mock up sigs bro achillis tyres best bro

i go. i need 265 tyres .

hes like "yeh i got 2"

i go "i need for"

he goes why?

i go because there 10.5 inch all round

he goes "nah man cant fit 10.5 on the front" (34 gtr)

massive -_- moment

where in the north are you? jax quickfit tyres on high street fitted 235 onto a 9.5" for me. thomastown tyre factory just said yeah nah you cant do it lol

^That's pretty damn poor. Was it at lease an r32 he was talking about, or your 34?

Damn typo, I meant to say r31 not r32 (in case anyone was thinking wtf?)

where in the north are you? jax quickfit tyres on high street fitted 235 onto a 9.5" for me. thomastown tyre factory just said yeah nah you cant do it lol

yeh i went jax quick fits they were friendly guys. ended up getting an imac price at fawkner wheels and tyres. i watched then like a hawk and told the owner i dont want one scratch on the rims. they did a good job im impressed. they all talk in their language so dont know if theyre bagging you or not for watching them lol but yeh

majority of northern suburb tyre shops= epic fails

AWD for those who can't drive

GTR Expiration date 1995

R35 No license needed to race.

R35 Retard on board.

Man I have herd it all.But the new gtr is getting flamed.

herd they took the fun out of the gtr? Idk nor do I care.lol.

Its just all talk

Stuff idiots say about skylines... From the forced induction thread, http://www.skylinesa...5-engine-flush/

StevenCJR31 user_popup.png

drop the oil and run some diesel through it

koe user_popup.png

Today, 08:22 PM

Posted Today, 08:58 PM

yeah just run some gas or diesel and clean it up real good

nasa.jpg

BUILD IT,TUNE IT AND RACE IT YOUR SELF.THIS IS HOW WE ROCK&ROLL

You got to be kidding me :stupid::rofl2::spank::rant:

AWD for those who can't drive

whoever says that. put them in a 300 kw car around a corner and see how they control the altessa technology. ive been told you only half correct it

Stuff idiots say about skylines... From the forced induction thread, http://www.skylinesa...5-engine-flush/

StevenCJR31 user_popup.png

drop the oil and run some diesel through it

koe user_popup.png

Today, 08:22 PM

Posted Today, 08:58 PM

yeah just run some gas or diesel and clean it up real good

nasa.jpg

BUILD IT,TUNE IT AND RACE IT YOUR SELF.THIS IS HOW WE ROCK&ROLL

You got to be kidding me :stupid::rofl2::spank::rant:

if you havnt tried it DONT KNOCK IT!

Today at a shop and guy said to work mate do the GTRs have big twin turbos.. Reply no dik they only run stock single turbo only the " Godzilla " GTRs from special order from jap have twin turbo ! Hahahahah GOLD :)

was cruisin sunday with 2 other 34's and we parked to have lunch. close to us was a muscle car cruise and two bogan wank jobs go "if yaaaaaa kaaaaa cant beat these then take em home"

massive -.- moment

Plenty of stuff I haven't tried and never will. And 045how, you were 7 years old when I started working at a truck mechanics. :thumbsup:

[/quote

. . .and you were 5 years old when i started driving Nathan(and still learning new things), doesnt necessarily mean im a better driver than you or anybody else who is younger than me on this forum, seeing as we are both in Perth i would be more than happy to show you how i flush motor oil out with diesel and how it has no ill effects on the motor. . .go on i dare ya!

. . .and you were 5 years old when i started driving Nathan(and still learning new things), doesnt necessarily mean im a better driver than you or anybody else who is younger than me on this forum, seeing as we are both in Perth i would be more than happy to show you how i flush motor oil out with diesel and how it has no ill effects on the motor. . .go on i dare ya!

Ok no worries mate. I've pm'd you my number. I'm free all day at the moment. Come over for a beer and a chat. I got some car fixing to do today so you can even help with that if you are keen. :cheers:

I know the age card does apply in some instances, but hell i started swimming 4 years before Micheal Phelps, does it mean im better?

There is a difference between learning to swim and learning about cars. My cat is a good swimmer.