SAU Community

Street Racing report on Today Tonight

All.

Make sure you are glued to the TV tonight for the Today Tonight program. The reporters are claiming to "infiltrate" a Street racing gang here in Syd and the report is showing how "street racing" is taking over our streets :P

I noticed on the add they show a black R33 doing donuts.... this should be fun.

I think its at 6:30 on channel 7

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i'll be watching, the courier mail have already started spinning shit, they've got a picture of a WRX smoking the wheels around a corner, then under neath a picture of an XR8 dash with 230kmh on it, then a quote saying something like, wheel nut...230km/h around a corner or some crap. This better not be another one of those shit for brains articles with a bunch of a cock jockeys saying how tuff they are in their commodore with an exhaust tip on it.

Originally posted by BY BY

All.

Make sure you are glued to the TV tonight for the Today Tonight program. The reporters are claiming to "infiltrate" a Street racing gang here in Syd and the report is showing how "street racing" is taking over our streets :)

I heard about this, but I heard the street racing "gang" was on the Gold Coast.

Apparently TT went undercover, posing as a "performance video" crew :P

as always. check the next story out. what a pri*k. he's raised $700,000 for his council from just parking fines in one year.

ha. prince of parking fines. more like wan**r of parking fines. it's not his fault ppl are stupid and park illegaly but he can show a bit of mercy.

that story was f**ked. they make out that anyone with a high performance car driving around of a weekend is a hoon and does illegal street racing.

although probably most people do this:D the cops are going to be assholes and get real strict here on the coast i reckon.

yep!

pity such a bunch of wanks had to own Skylines huh?

That guy who crapped on about killing cops and ruining their whole life needs an attitude adjustment :P

Originally posted by Birty

I hate how they say a dangerous move called the rolling road block, that's to stop people getting in the way you bloody wankers.

true. that chick that got 'traumatised' was an idiot. i feel sorry for her. what a sad case.

oooh, this parking inspector is giving me the sh*ts. what a cold hearted person. no compassion whatsoever.