• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please dont kill me :P

*hides*

hehe talking of racing... i raced a cop car on saturday night

unintentionally of course..

I shit myself after that... (so did fenn and hilly) and didn't race a thing

Lesson is... dont try and keep up with racing VN commodores when theres a VX SS Commodore beside you filming... and then flashing his blue and red lights

Well... Was anyone really surprised at the report? Did you *REALLY* think for just one second that they would be showing a favourable report showing the 95% of car enthusiasts who just like to meet up, go for a cruise and chat about their passion?

No.

That doesn't get television ratings, and that doesn't help politicians in their quest for election votes.

But then I must add that whoever that Glenn dickhead is, he is a f**kING ARSEHOLE. What kind of degenerate dickflop has that opinion on cops anyway?

"The only good cop is a dead cop"?!?!?!?!! Are you mentally retarted?!?!

I hope they throw the book at him, and confiscate that car of his. He adds nothing to our car enthusiast community and I'll bet he's one of the dickheads that does burnouts in BWCP and pisses everybody off.

If he really is VP of BWCC, then it's time to elect a new one.

Merli. :P

They didn't pull me over!

I could have just said that I was trying to catch up to my friends in front of me (I was at the back of a whole pile of cars). I didn't go over 110 anyway.. so what could they prove??

I would have been f**ked if they had of pulled me over but..

Originally posted by NismoGirl

How good do you look in a mini and a wig?? with some pretty pink lipstick :P

Shell... it might be a fair way to cruise each weekend... but hey

WHY NOT!

nismogirl.. well i must admit.. i look damm HOT in a pink thong :D

ask shell !! she too is stunned by my beauty ;)

i would just like to thank the son of rajab that i haven't seen urmine in a pink thong *prays*

NismoGirl did you meet Urmine at Cootha on dragcombat morning? Or was his beauty too intimidating for you to approach him? LOL

Back on topic...Merli, I totally agree. Except wasn't Glenn the kiwi guy...where the VP of the BWCC was a different guy (big bald looking guy?).

There's blame on both sides here...if TT were "posing" as a performance video crew tell me they wouldn't have convinced them to "show us how fast your car can go...it'll look awesome on the video"

And bang, they've got their footage to go with the story. But yeah, the main thing is these dickheads actually went "yeah ok" and did it :P

My god.

Well done Today Tonight for picking the biggest dickhead on the face of the planet. This bloke must have had a frontal lobotomy (spelling??) or something.

It's just going to make it harder for us to clear our names.

BTW: what's this "red devils club???" Is this a red car club or something :P

What a man he is,,,,what about this quote" If I can't beat you legally(whats legal about Street Racing) I'll pay the boys to come around, bash you and your wife and the kids. I don't care. It's that simple. I don't care".

What a sick individual. He must pay "The boys" a lot of money driving that piece of crap.....Needs NOS to beat what looked like a Walky and a Rexy.........

LOL's,,,,bring on the Red Army Shell,,,,We are waiting.

Ndr: sorry i know its fof the topic but were you in chatswood a yesterday?

I pulled in behind a white spec II with R34 GTT wheels i swear it was your car but wasnt sure...

this was on boundary road turning onto pac highway

It better not be my Car,,,it's in getting repaired after a drift in nasho that went a little wrong. Nothing bad,,,just a tap in the rear 1/4. Did it have an SDU sticker on the back window.....