SAU Community

How bout an SAU ACT business thread?

Suuuup',

Well I was a UNI bumpkin last year (going back next year), but I'm pretty much working in odd jobs now and then through this year...attempting to get a job with the APS.... YAY "cushy" gov' job! I do have a partime job with Northrop (an engineering company) in Phillip as a "street light maintenace inspector" (fancy name for street light inspector). However, l did work at Duratone Hi-Fi in Phillip, so I know my stereo and general IT stuff (technical term).

HOPEFULLY!!! Soon to be getting myself a 'Line. Found a quite nice stock 32 GTS-T with 3 year warrenty!!! It's 13k - pricey for a GTS-T I know but of course I'm going to haggle! I'm just rather taken with it because it really is in such good condition.

Catch you guys later!

Pat

P.S. Marc, should I get this GTS-T I'm going to be looking into getting some new tyres and a set wheels. Nothing for really flash but something light, well made and yes does look good. Any adivce? And could you hook me up with a good deal at all (of course I shall remain loyal for tyre purchases lol)?

ummm transact? i work at telstra...

unless thats where u mean...

ill be moving on soon anyways. upgrading :dry:

i think a roshan works in my building.... lvl 3 496 northbourne... i think thats the address. apparently they hae brilliant air con says shaun...

Edited by SKYLVIA

Suuuup',

Well I was a UNI bumpkin last year (going back next year), but I'm pretty much working in odd jobs now and then through this year...attempting to get a job with the APS.... YAY "cushy" gov' job! I do have a partime job with Northrop (an engineering company) in Phillip as a "street light maintenace inspector" (fancy name for street light inspector). However, l did work at Duratone Hi-Fi in Phillip, so I know my stereo and general IT stuff (technical term).

HOPEFULLY!!! Soon to be getting myself a 'Line. Found a quite nice stock 32 GTS-T with 3 year warrenty!!! It's 13k - pricey for a GTS-T I know but of course I'm going to haggle! I'm just rather taken with it because it really is in such good condition.

Catch you guys later!

Pat

P.S. Marc, should I get this GTS-T I'm going to be looking into getting some new tyres and a set wheels. Nothing for really flash but something light, well made and yes does look good. Any adivce? And could you hook me up with a good deal at all (of course I shall remain loyal for tyre purchases lol)?

Hi Pat,

Sorry for late response - missed the ps in your post. Either pm me or ring 0419 614 236. We can have a chat - am more than happy to help out where I can.

ummm transact? i work at telstra...

unless thats where u mean...

ill be moving on soon anyways. upgrading :)

i think a roshan works in my building.... lvl 3 496 northbourne... i think thats the address. apparently they hae brilliant air con says shaun...

Haha yeah i meant telstra, and yeah i think thats the roshan im talkin about - Sri lanken looking fellow? Has smoko's every 5 mins :D

Haha yeah i meant telstra, and yeah i think thats the roshan im talkin about - Sri lanken looking fellow? Has smoko's every 5 mins :dry:

yah i know of roshan, not met him yet, but know that he spends more time smoking than working (LOL)

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
AOgraphics now provides web hosting for $3/month (minimum 12 months), with 1Gb, ftp account, mySQL, sub-domain.

Wait.... You will offer web hosting for $3/month with 1gig of space and all the other junk :)

what sort of bandwidth does the link have, where is the server located, how secure are these servers (is this just run out of home or in a datacentre), what sort of uptime do you guarantee, is there a max file size limit, is there any file type resriction and how much data transfer on the link p/m are you allowed.

pretty keen if the right answers come up :yes:

• 1 month later...