SAU Community

How bout an SAU ACT business thread?

I am currently working for BMW as a technician, previous to that i was an Aircraft Mech, building Engines for 747/767s in Sydney. and before that worked at a performance shop in Sydney. Love fast toys so if anyones interested in gettin some work done you can contact me at [email protected] or alternately on 0422214621.Or if you just want a chat.

• 1 month later...

I manage the Queanbeyan Cartridge World store. Supply new inkjets, laser cartridges, fax rolls and a small selection of specialty papers, as well as refilled and remanufactured laser cartridges, and we can refill most inkjet cartridges. Don't want to sound too much like an advertisement though! We just opened up in the Crawford Centre near Wollies. Come in and say hi, i'll see what i can do for you :)

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanted to say a big cheers to Marc (white stagea) who works at Discount Tyre Service. He helped me out with some good prices on some tyres and some general good advice :O

Leigh

Leigh,

More than happy to help out where and when I can. Enjoy your driving on those new tyres.

Marc2

Hi Everyone,

My name is Daniel

I own my own business www.monstaimports.com

For all your Nissan, Nismo, TRD, Subaru and other clothing/memorabilia log on today and have a look.

Dont see what you need then send me an email as we are constantly looking to increase our range.

Cheers Dan

'Fraid so. You never said hello anyways though

Oh it's over between us!! I'm seeing someone else anyway!!

Teehee, I only ever saw your car parked out front though.

• 3 weeks later...

Damn! I just realised I still hadn't posted in here!

I work at CJ's Holden Spares. I answer the phones there. I am also incharge of the accounts and ordering in stock. If anyone wants new parts (for any cars, not just holdens) I should be able to get them for you at trade price (in some cases less).

I work at CJ's Holden Spares.

If you worked there about 3 years ago you would seen me a fair bit then. my old HG loved doing axels and all sorts on bits broke all the time.

just thought i should say that i no longer work for the ABC. they wouldn't re-new my contract, so im back doing what i did before. working at Good Guys in tuggers....

• 4 weeks later...

that sucks luke! are you looking for other work?

i work at BroadBand Help Desk at kodak house (telstra building) in dickson. its pretty much leVel 2 tech support. i spose if your internet is wierd, i can check it for you, doesnt matter which ISP your with as they all run through telstra Phone lines.

that sucks luke! are you looking for other work?

i work at BroadBand Help Desk at kodak house (telstra building) in dickson. its pretty much leVel 2 tech support. i spose if your internet is wierd, i can check it for you, doesnt matter which ISP your with as they all run through telstra Phone lines.

You dont happen to work with a few blokes named Dale, Duey and Roshan do you? 3 of my mates do the same sorta shit, figured you might know em.

I've got an interview at transact doing tech support shit tomorrow, so if i get the job you'll be seeing my car there lots.

I've got an interview at transact doing tech support shit tomorrow, so if i get the job you'll be seeing my car there lots.

I used to work for TransACT (doing other stuff). It seems to be a popular building that one.

My brother and my mother also work there.