SAU Community

Poll....What type of Skyline do you drive?

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have been lurking these forums for Many years now, but only since buying my GTR have I become more active.

When I first started lurking the forums it seemed everyone had an R33 GTS-T, now (Judging by the amount of related threads) it seems the R32 GTR is the most popular thing around........?

My Moneys still on the 33 GTS-T but I think the 32 GTR will give it a run for its money :D

So which do you drive, if you have a few which is your 'Main' 'Favourate' or 'Toy'.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im pretty sure its a R34 GTT though not a GTS T......i luv it by the way, i want a GTR but a R34 one as i think they are just the jizz......

Great to know you enjoy your GTR aswell....im so envious of you guys that have any model 32-34 :D

i so think that they are the next best thing to a Holden hehehehe...........

Well looks like the 33 GTST is running away with it still......

Maybe i'm just suffering from that syndrome where once you buy a new car you notice them everywhere on the road.....only this time on the forums...!..? :D

I must say the R32 GTR is my favourite...seeing as I own one :)

But clearly the R33 gts-t is the most popular because they're insurance, registration and police friendly...so for those who aren't big risk takers the R33 gts-t is a great choice

It's also a great choice if your a sad case and want to put GTR badges on them and make them out to be GTRs (the wheel base aren't as distinct with gts-ts and gtrs like they are with the r32s and r34s so some people do get away with it). I'm not knocking the R33 gts-t...as a matter of fact I was close to getting one when I almost gave up on a R32 GTR.

i am getting a gts-t r33 S1 next week waiting on Loan

Yea i don't like the look or Motor or age of Gts-t R32 and GTr r32 was to much for me to fix and run and buy

Gts-t is cheap for what u get Nice Rb25 Big Brakes Lsd powereverything One i getting has Sunroof :)

again, 33 GTSt - but do I count seeing as I'm in UK?

Can't be arsed with all the extra weight and drag of the GTR drive-train but if someone offered me one tomorrow I'd bite their hand off for it. Still, love mine - tastefully modded with some nice wide wheels, Bomex kit, Helix paddle clutch, 75hp shot of nitrous, Apexi Power FC, Blitz SBC IDIII boost controller, Unifilter Rampod induction kit and heatshield and more. Thank God our laws over here are so relaxed on some counts!