SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

I attempted to use search for this, but it came up empty.

I searched for a known size, still naught.

Don't think it likes numbers.

So........

Anyone know/ have pics of 18x10.5 +22 on a 32 gtr?

How close are we going to get to guards, suspension?

Justin's 32 gtr would be closest to these spec

http://www.speedhunters.com/2011/03/car_feature_gt_gt_justin_fox_s_r32_gt_r/

He's running abit of camber up front (more than 3 if i remember), he has a build thread on JDMST

If this is the wrong place to ask, let me know and I'll start a new thread!

Will 18x10.5 +22 with 265/35R18 fit an R32 GTR at standard height without issue?

Any modifications required?

What if I want to go lower in the future - say low enough such that the top of tyre is flush with the guard.

Wheels I am looking at are Work S1Rs, so offset is customizable in 1mm increments over a huge range.

Hi guys. Looking at buying a set of 18x9.5+18 F 18x10 +15 R to fit a 33 gtst. Gaurds rolled and pretty much stock hight. Interested in any advice, will they fit? Anyone else running similar spec and any input. TIA

Edited by GTST520

• 3 weeks later...

sooooo im looking at ROTA grids.. (yeah yeah but im too povo for TE37's and the stockies are looking a bit tired)

which would fit better on a 34 GTT without flared or rolled guards?

18x8.5 +30 or 18x8.5 + 44?

just looking for a good fitment without any scraping/rubbing/stretching/modifying

(i've tried looking back through all the threads but i cant seem to come up with a simple answer which would fit)

edit:
just found a post from 2006 that was selling a set of LMGT4's which looked alright
(18x8.5 +30 and 18x9.5 +38 if anyone was wondering)
might see about upgrading the rears

Edited by lench

sooooo im looking at ROTA grids.. (yeah yeah but im too povo for TE37's and the stockies are looking a bit tired)

which would fit better on a 34 GTT without flared or rolled guards?

18x8.5 +30 or 18x8.5 + 44?

just looking for a good fitment without any scraping/rubbing/stretching/modifying

(i've tried looking back through all the threads but i cant seem to come up with a simple answer which would fit)

edit:

just found a post from 2006 that was selling a set of LMGT4's which looked alright

(18x8.5 +30 and 18x9.5 +38 if anyone was wondering)

might see about upgrading the rears

Go the 8.5+30. Shouldn't have any issues at all at stock height. Won't be an aggressive fitment at all though. Would be very stock looking.