SAU Community

Wheel Sizes & Offsets For Skylines

18x9.5+22 255/40 A050s all round.

Would not recommend without serious camber on the fronts, or pumping them hard. Chewed the guard hard on tight corners. Rears were fine.

Are you sure that's 9.5? I know semis are usually a tad wider but that looks more like 255s on 9"

18x9.5+22 255/40 A050s all round.

Would not recommend without serious camber on the fronts, or pumping them hard. Chewed the guard hard on tight corners. Rears were fine.

I am looking at this myself as I was wondering if I can get close with 9.5 +27. I have -2.2deg camber at the front, and happy to roll and maybe even flare guards if the price is right to get it done.

As you have it, how close is it from being feasible?

Are you sure that's 9.5? I know semis are usually a tad wider but that looks more like 255s on 9"

Yeah they are quite large. I think 265 are supposed to sit sort of flush on a 9.5, but mine are still quite bulged.

Update on my fitment. I pumped/flared my front guards and had minimal scraping issues. Running maybe -2/-2.5 deg camber I should have no clearance issues with the current height.

any thoughts on 17x10+38 in the front?

I've already got this in the rear and it sits super flush with 265s and would ideally like a square setup so is this going to work?

obviously going to need some fender work but am i going to smash my struts?

cheers

39 minutes ago, niZmO_Man said:

Pretty sure that'll hit. You can measure it though :P.

not for another couple of weeks, i'm away for work and was hoping to put an order in so i can have them for when i get home  :banana:

looks like i'll just have to chuck the rears on the front and see how she goes, fingers are crossed 

any thoughts on 17x10+38 in the front?

I've already got this in the rear and it sits super flush with 265s and would ideally like a square setup so is this going to work?

obviously going to need some fender work but am i going to smash my struts?

cheers

I don't think they will, I test fitted my old rears - 9.5+38 on the front of my 34 with a 15mm spacer and there was about 10mm clearance at most

10" and +38 would be up against the suspension I think

Currently using 9.5 +26 and have about 10mm clearance

17 minutes ago, Chris32 said:

I don't think they will, I test fitted my old rears - 9.5+38 on the front of my 34 with a 15mm spacer and there was about 10mm clearance at most

10" and +38 would be up against the suspension I think

Currently using 9.5 +26 and have about 10mm clearance

that sucks.. not giving me much hope but i'll still give it a crack once i get home.

i found this:

http://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-42/f-s-2001-nissan-skyline-gt-t-sedan-3175277/

rpf1's only come in +18 or +38 in 17x10 and that to me doesn't look like a +18.. it sits how my +38's do on the rear. i do however have a coupe not a sedan but surely the guards aren't 20mm wider on the sedans?!

also:

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?7362-The-Skyline-Picture-Thread-(non-GTR)/page91

about half way down the page there is the 34 on 370z wheels. it looks as if he is running a square set up of the rear wheels and they are 19x10+30.

Edited by solldogg

that sucks.. not giving me much hope but i'll still give it a crack once i get home.

i found this:

http://honda-tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-42/f-s-2001-nissan-skyline-gt-t-sedan-3175277/

rpf1's only come in +18 or +38 in 17x10 and that to me doesn't look like a +18.. it sits how my +38's do on the rear. i do however have a coupe not a sedan but surely the guards aren't 20mm wider on the sedans?!

also:

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?7362-The-Skyline-Picture-Thread-(non-GTR)/page91

about half way down the page there is the 34 on 370z wheels. it looks as if he is running a square set up of the rear wheels and they are 19x10+30.

I can't see the first link being 10" wide all round at +18 offset, they seem to sit within the guard line!

I have a sedan, and the front guards are the same as the coupe, and the rears fit much the same as the front, maybe 10-15mm more clearance

The 370z rims seem to have a fair bit of camber to squeeze them under

Here's how mine fit at 18x9.5 +26, 245's on them. It's as wide as I'm willing to go as its a daily that I like to drive without smashing rims into guards etc

I couldn't get much more under the front with normal camber settings 577cfd20018b1_ImageUploadedBySAUCommunit

577cfe269436b_ImageUploadedBySAUCommunit577cfe37a0802_ImageUploadedBySAUCommunit

• Like 1

To add to the above post, I have 18x9.5 +27 all round, with 265/35/R18 AD08R (supposedly a little phatter than most) on all 4's. I have -2.2deg of camber at the front and about 1.5 on the rear.

The guards DO need to be rolled/pulled a little to get these to fit. After driving around for a week without this being done there were many bad sounds and long strings of rubber peeling off tyres and such. I don't think this would have been a problem if running 245's like above poster ^----

The rear does tuck in under compression (I have a large amount of squat in the rear of my car when on the fun pedal)

IMG_20160711_075048.jpg

IMG_20160711_075113.jpg

IMG_20160711_075130.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Lads,
I'm sure this has been answered previously but I can't seem to find the exact reply to the exact sizes I'm looking at.
Would i have problems running;
Concept Concave rims at
- 18x10 +20 all round
- 235/40 or 245/40 tyres
- Rolled front and rear guards
If not what would you guys recommend running? They stock 18x9 +20 also, would this be more appropriate for the front and 10" +20 for the rear?
I'm after an aggressive look that wont poke too much and id rather not run staggered but i also don't want to run Mexican spec either!
Sorry for the ridiculously pedantic requests but i can't seem to get the right answer and I'm stuck!

Help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers

6 hours ago, Snipes said:

Lads,
I'm sure this has been answered previously but I can't seem to find the exact reply to the exact sizes I'm looking at.
Would i have problems running;
Concept Concave rims at
- 18x10 +20 all round
- 235/40 or 245/40 tyres
- Rolled front and rear guards
If not what would you guys recommend running? They stock 18x9 +20 also, would this be more appropriate for the front and 10" +20 for the rear?
I'm after an aggressive look that wont poke too much and id rather not run staggered but i also don't want to run Mexican spec either!
Sorry for the ridiculously pedantic requests but i can't seem to get the right answer and I'm stuck!

Help would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers

If it's for a 32 GTR, 10+20 will be perfect and can run a decent tyre size like 265

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully someone here is an expert on wheels and offsets and can provide me some "real world experience and advice"

I am interested in acquiring a set of Rota RKR Wheels.

PCD 5x114.3 in 17 inch.

Issue I have is that I currently have a set of wheels that have printed the following 17x10 with ET 15 (doesnt state whether its a + or - ET 15) which fit like a glove! But are shit wheels

I am trying to figure out what my options are in relation to the Rota RKR offsets and what will work.

17x8.5 -10 or 17x9.5 -20

Hope someone can lend some advice on this

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TRS4 said:

Hopefully someone here is an expert on wheels and offsets and can provide me some "real world experience and advice"

I am interested in acquiring a set of Rota RKR Wheels.

PCD 5x114.3 in 17 inch.

Issue I have is that I currently have a set of wheels that have printed the following 17x10 with ET 15 (doesnt state whether its a + or - ET 15) which fit like a glove! But are shit wheels

I am trying to figure out what my options are in relation to the Rota RKR offsets and what will work.

17x8.5 -10 or 17x9.5 -20

Hope someone can lend some advice on this

http://www.willtheyfit.com/

I can't seem to work out if a set of Rays LMGT2 17x9+16 with 255/40/17s  will fit on my R32GTR.

I've searched but can't find anything.

Has anyone fitted Rays LMGT2 17x9+16 on a R32GTR without rolling the guards? I'd like to avoid rolling them.

Any help will be appreciated 

Andy