SAU Community

R33 Sii - My Gt30 Upgrade Is Done. Lots Of Pics

Clutch is in. Its a heavy duty full organic face clutch. Grabby, and bites well.

Still waiting for the injectors.... Nengun keeps putting the despatch date back.. :P This sucks. And also hopefull the datalogic group buy goes well too. NOt sure how long it will take to have that delivered. Will make the tuners job so much easier.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how long ago did you order? i paid for mine 2 weeks ago nearly and i got a email today that the order is complete and items being shipped. that was for 12 740's nismo.

Did you get that email too? i cant get acces to the site ? is it down for u too?

no email saying they have been shipped yet, and 5-6 weeks is rediculous. Maybe I should have got them from Greenline, as apparently they are really quick. Then again, I';ve had stuff from nengun only take 4 days..

N1 oil pump - 2 weeks

Powerfc - 5 weeks

Camgear - 4 days

Not to stray off topic too much, but I think it basically depends on availability. Cam gears are cheap and popular, so I would expect a supplier to hold quiet a bit of stock. More expensive and unique items, I wouldn't, because who knows how long they would have to sit on them before sale.

For the record I ordered some Greddy Front Extension Pipes through Nengun. It took just over 8 weeks for the order to be sent from Japan, and three weeks to clear customs. All up, almost exactly 3 months. I was in no rush, and Nengun kept me informed (delay was due to JP holidays and Greddy having to actually make the item), thankfully :D

• 1 month later...

damn.... I just got my car back...

On 95ron fuel and 14psi, with this setup, I made 223rwkw and 450nm or torque...

This really sucks... If so pissed off!

Does anyone have any ideas why so low??

The stock turbo made 210rwkw and 420nm or torque at 12psi!

Edited by The Mafia

Mods To date -

600x300x75 FMIC

Garret GT30r with a 0.63 rear standard manifold

Full partitioned 4 inch intake, with a VH45 AFM (90mm)

Full exhaust - split dump, and 3 - 3.5 - 4 inch exhaust with a HiFlow cat

Walbro 250l Fuel pump

Nismo 550cc injectors

PowerFC and Datalogit

The best fuel we have here is 95ron...yeah I know, it sucks. Mackay is a shit place for that sort of thing.

Edited by The Mafia

The stock turbine A/R of the RB25DET is 0.63. The GTR's have the 0.42.

I am almost 100% sure that the VG30DETT turbine A/R is 0.63 also but I will have to confirm tomorrow.

Edited by 3lit3 32

Next tank I will fill up with 95RON and see how much ign. I need to pull out.

Going from BP98 to BP ULP 91 I had to pull out 7 degree's in 4th to stop ping.

Mafia, you are running the GT3076R .6comp cover? or?

Edited by Cubes

Cubes - Its a VG30 ex housing, and a .7 comp cover

Miller - Clutch is 3100 pounds..Definately not the clutch

Don't need a pressure regulator, rail pressure was fine

Got cam gears, didn't make a difference..

you're saying 5-7rwks... dude, I remember someone posting with the same setup pulling 250 - 260 rwkw... I don't understand why mine is reading so low..

James how do you know this... lol Wipe your chin. :D

Mafia, so you don't know the gt30 specs? There's 3 basically... GT3071R, GT3076R, GT3040R.

You are right.. there was only really 1 person that made 270rwkw with the same setup, there was that one bloke with the horsepowerinabox turbo that made 260rwkw with 20psi on a rb25 turbine housing.

Then there's Bass Junky that made 250rwkw with 14psi and 260pon cams, and now there you with roughly the same power also, well considering your running crap 95ron.

hrmmm.. Makes me wonder if these ppls who have cracked 260-270rwkw's have either ran an aftermarket exh. manifolds or possibly even dropped the static comp ratio so they can push some decent boost in to it. Bass Junky's wouldn't take any more than 14psi.. ping. :(

Edited by Cubes