SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Camtech 272 duration 9mm lift cams, std rb20det with highflow manifold/turbo/exhaust :)

And Toffy unfortunately it isn't, im not quite there yet with that one, not far off though :thumbsup:

was going to install my safc today but didn't want to risk stuffing it somehow anyone know who can install & tune them? im going to give gt a call monday but wanted to know if there's anyone were else who can do it.

so instead i pulled all my ugly S1 interior out & put in the S1.5/S2 interior i got off petethumbsup.gif

Edited by Autumn33

fianly got a new core for my turbo. rebuilt it and fitted it up. hopefully be the last time i put a turbo on it for a while.

sold off my injectors to make way for some 1000cc jobies.

then to rewire it to tidy up the mess under the dash.

ive almost finished a super light loom for Pete Nunns car. ill be building a similar one for my car. we were able to make it around a third of the original weight. the loom i biult for Bens targa car was about half the original. maybe a bit heavier with the extra bits we needed.

once loom is done ill get a retune then some body work and it will be ready to enjoy.

ah you have to love cars.

.25 of a kg ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha....

Don't eat dinner the night before... more weight saving! :nyaanyaa:

Ah i get this all the time. this joke is seriously old.

less weight is free power and free brakes. its simple phisics?

how do you think an rb20 powered r32 can lap basky in the times it does? no rb20 r32 has ever done it before? it doesnt have massive hp or belistic brakes?

its not the .25kg from one thing either its .25kg from everywhere.

its not possible to run Nos everywhere Justin. if it was it would probably have it.

sounds good. what kind of weight have you saved with the custom loom?

cheers

the original 32 gtst loom is around 25kg including all the small ecu and control units. bens targa car had to have a fair bit of stuff added over the top of what was stripped out plus it still runs electric windows and mirrors ect.

once you have stripped a car of the easy cheap to remove weights it is hard to find 16odd kg on one area that doesnt cost a bomb so we are pretty pleased with the result.

im yet to do a r33 so im not sure what the starting weight would be.

aparently the r35 has a tun of wiring weight but because of its complexity no one has tampered with it much.

Ah i get this all the time. this joke is seriously old.

less weight is free power and free brakes. its simple phisics?

how do you think an rb20 powered r32 can lap basky in the times it does? no rb20 r32 has ever done it before? it doesnt have massive hp or belistic brakes?

its not the .25kg from one thing either its .25kg from everywhere.

its not possible to run Nos everywhere Justin. if it was it would probably have it.

Has Brad taken it to any other tracks? or is it fresh and soley setup for symmons atm?