SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

few quick pics of my datsun with new wing mocked up into position. fixed the few little marks on my drivers side door today and brodie primed it up for me, he also painted his cooler for his GTR.

going to get my beastie painted up and kit back on in the next few weeks. got the oven booked. will get cage in it in a week or two.

getting there, bit by bit

post-47373-0-99168200-1317458829_thumb.jpg

post-47373-0-41155500-1317458839_thumb.jpg

thanks Jay.

scouted the globe for a wing I liked, well to be honest I dont 100% love any wing on a 33. I think the best overall looking wing is the S2 wing. GTR wing is not much chop even on a GTR, S1 is shite, stealth wing is overdone, okay on GTR drag cars. Anyways the point of is it is handling, aero grip. I want to dabble in super sprints and time attack and hill climbs and aero is something I want to play with.

car will be back together soon, will look okay with splitter etc all painted up. will get pics up when I'm done.

the beauty with wings is, they bolt on/off. this is the 4th wing thats been on my car over the last 4 years =)

if I wasnt setting the car up for light motorsports events I'd still have a stealth wing or S2 ;-)

cheers

finally put my new radiator in, fresh green coolant too :)

seems to be working at last but i'm not sure if i should change my thermostat, its a 78.5*c or something on and the stock one was 87 i think (r33'r run an 82)

i was going to put the 33 one back in but i couldn't find it and its not a genuine one (the opening looked smaller between the two)

going to piss the cannon off and go twin 3inch stanless insted :D

Was going to do that myself , untill i found out my exh is like 4in behind the cannon , so i'll leave it for now , i might put the pipes i made on one of my ceff