SAU Community

What's Going On With Everyones Cars?

phat_r33

Here's the GTR on the weekend wearing some different boots (Enkie RP02 and RE55s) and showing off the CSC brakes.

LOOKS noice mate.

although it is a little naked now without the advertising :lol:

And where was your lazy backside lastnight mate, i made it to Marks so why didn't you ;)

UPDATE

All parts have finally turned up and ready for the HUGE weekend ahead of me to get the car back on the road.

SOLD PFC to Mark for his race car but bought a few little GFB's for the little ol Rb20 thumper :)

Pics will come and also progress on build

Cheers GMB

sav man - Yeah I am, but there will alway be another GTR sooner rather than latter. May just a as a nice roadie instead.

grandmasterb - I was finishing the putting up the $3000 fence at the new house. How can powercoated tube be so expensive?

I like it without the stickers, looks a bit more stealthy!

hey guys, im pretty new to the forum. i own a R33 series 1. got it freshly imported in november last year. it's currently maroon, but im just waiting on the Trial body kit to arive so i can do a full respray on it. im going for a bayside blue, maybe a bit darker. the car was stock when i bought it, and so far i have put on 17" mags, 3" mandral bent zorst, front mount, k and n filter, turbo smart boost controller, autometer bost guage and volt guage, Rockford Fosgate sound system, playstation 2, 7" screen. currently having boost problems, and when it's under boost the car runs really jerky and crap.

lol sounds bad dude but i dont know much about cars so u migth b lucky :rolleyes:

but still sounds like a nice car where bouts u situated have i seen it a lil bit out of ridgley or probably some one else :) lol even though thats brown...

sav man - Yeah I am, but there will alway be another GTR sooner rather than latter. May just a as a nice roadie instead.

grandmasterb - I was finishing the putting up the $3000 fence at the new house. How can powercoated tube be so expensive?

I like it without the stickers, looks a bit more stealthy!

Yeah its looks good.

SO when you going to get that 32 from marks and get it on the track :rolleyes:

hey guys, im pretty new to the forum. i own a R33 series 1. got it freshly imported in november last year. it's currently maroon, but im just waiting on the Trial body kit to arive so i can do a full respray on it. im going for a bayside blue, maybe a bit darker. the car was stock when i bought it, and so far i have put on 17" mags, 3" mandral bent zorst, front mount, k and n filter, turbo smart boost controller, autometer bost guage and volt guage, Rockford Fosgate sound system, playstation 2, 7" screen. currently having boost problems, and when it's under boost the car runs really jerky and crap.

Could be any number of problems mate.

Start with the most common problems:

dirty AFM

fouled plug

crook coil/s or ignitor

boost leak (if its only under load)

blocked fuel pump or faulty fuel pump.

Start by trying to elimante a few of them first.

Im sure that someone in your area can give you a hand with it if you get stuck at all :)

GOOD LUCK

GMB

How much boost are you trying to run, if everything else is ok, you may be hitting the boost limitter. Don't try and run anymore than 12 psi with a "stock everything else" ( turbo, ecu, etc ). If you wan't more (everyone wan'ts more) you'll need to upgrade your ecu, then your turbo, then your fuel systm.... etc and so forth........... or you could just run gas :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Back in black! My Skyline is back on the road again! you couldnt wipe the grin from my face with a wild badger :P what a mission, 4 12 hr days, tell you what - I wont be doing that again in a hurry...

Still have a few teething troubles, hicas light is on (I think I know what that might be - search button you're my hero) and I have one hose which is not quite on properly (water line down the back of the engine - need a reaaaaly long set of needle nose pliers)

I am just taking it easy on the replacement engine for a few days, its hard, I saw a little boost last night on my lap around the block, the car is going "lets go" im crying "dont tempt me!"

Hope to see you all on the blacktop sometime soon! Incidently do you guys know of an good roads near hobart (other than over mt wellington and grasstree) - all while obaying speed limits and being safe of course.

Sump for ANIMAL has been ordered and hopefully make it from Japan in time for the April weekend.

Blue Beast is up 4 SALE and so is the race car.

Looking for a job at the moment so if anyone know's of something going that may suit me or just pays the big bucks then it would be much appreciated if you could let me know :(

GMB

i found out what the problem was with my engine, the circuits for the throttle posistion sensor in the ecu was stuffed, so im just saving up for a PFC.

:( DOH...

bet that took a little while to find, would of been one of the last things i would of checked as well from your first discription.

I maybe able to help you out with a price on PFC so PM and let me know!!!

GMB

• 2 weeks later...