SAU Community

My Hearse - M35 Build - Adaptronic

Brick

Even though a trans cooler is a must have, are you sure the shifting issue was due to trans heat and not an issue caused by the ecu change?

Very confident. I haven't had this issue at all on the street. Also the three runs where i let the car fully cool down I didn't have the issue, the three times i kept the car warm it had the issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fitted up my r34 gtt brakes today. Also painted the rears black to match the front. While I was at it I changed my oil, diff oil front and rear and transfer case fluid.

For those playing at home I fitted QFM HPX pads front and rear

Nice productive day.

post-96472-0-54213800-1414825059_thumb.jpgpost-96472-0-61576500-1414825013_thumb.jpgpost-96472-0-55418600-1414824891_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Man I need some 18s. It's such a subtle upgrade but makes the wheels look the right size. I found a decent chunk out of one of my 17s yesterday and pointed it out to my wife, who subsequently claimed responsibility. Time to angle for a Christmas present...

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Installed my nismo dash today.. instantly went from 105k to 180k. Also noticed missing screws holding the dash in, no guessing needed as to why... I wonder how many ks it really has

post-96472-14282791936371_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That's a crowded dash! If I had more time I would like to mess around with microcontrollers and the serial output on the adaptronic. Then you could integrate another digital display somewhere on the dash, instead of old school gauges.

• Like 1

That's a crowded dash! If I had more time I would like to mess around with microcontrollers and the serial output on the adaptronic. Then you could integrate another digital display somewhere on the dash, instead of old school gauges.

There are digital race dashes that plug straight into the adaptronic, I just have many things that are higher priority with my funds. I do plan on moving those gauges one day.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...