Autosalon Circuit Battle

nfi

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i wanta run 6 bar on the day should work with the 8 bottles on nos im plumbing in

That won't compare to the 6 bar boost + 8 bottles of NOS + some elf racing fuel including stickers...... and a partridge in a pear tree

Edited by nfi

Richard, something we didn't need to know, but maybe it helps to stop the beret falling off.

Prizemoney? Someone tell Benno. Better yet, crazy Frank lives 5 minutes away. Taking candy from babies.

I was thinking that if its a 2 day event there must be a lot of practise time if only 30 cars are going and each has one timed lap. It seems a bit dumb.

Snowman, maybe you can confince them that they need to invite more people to make the event worth while and look good in print :)

How much cash?

Nah, I bet you had to submit photos or a description of the number and size of stickers. They want photo cars so the less the better. Did giant get in? (sif, who wants a plain green GTR32 even if it is fast?) They won't want fast cars competing against the Osmonds in their bathtub WRX.

They are still working with the sponsors on how much for prize money. So far sponsors want to give stuff but ASM want cash. So I dunno.

I really don't know who else got in. As I said (I think) I have no say in it at all. I know everything through Nige. Apparently these guys owe Nige some favours so thats how I got it.

But Russ does have some tricky stuff like the PPG gerabox so he may well have been picked for coolness sakes. Although I dont know how much that cheater gearbox will help at Wakefield - isn't there only 2 or 3 gear changes a lap there?

Guest Mashrock
Andrew mate, that's a bit harsh. I'm not sure i completey understand what you mean though? BUT i cant wait to see you in your GTR on the track, bring on the NSW sprint i say. I know i will be there, possibly not in the GTR though :(

i was on another cloud haha. talking about drifting and cams.. which i beleive is under review this year. anyhoo.

i should be out in march. or april... money permitting. but should be back on the road by the end of the month.

:P

i cant wait!