Snowman

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aarons times dont count, he is master cheaterererer :D

1:08s is getting there. Were you happy with how the car ran? Think you got a feel for whats left inthe car?

And im goign to be giving you a huge points start, as it looks like i will be in Singapore until mid June

I've still got your brake fluid in the car from Sandown. That's my secret. Don't tell anyone though...

1:08s is getting there. Were you happy with how the car ran? Think you got a feel for whats left inthe car?

And im goign to be giving you a huge points start, as it looks like i will be in Singapore until mid June

Aaron did a 1:02.6 in only 2 sessions, I got a 1:04.5..... Was hoping to get a 1:07, so I'm stoked....

Awesome fun!!! Can't get enough of it......

Bring on PI next month!!!!!

Well done Matt, good to see you car has the GO aswell as the SHOW!!!

Time are up already?!?!!

http://www.racetime.com.au/?event=c0602&e=g03&view=fastest

Yeah pretty happy with the car, can do some more work on the suspension setup, the problem is I can't safely run more boost with the standard bottom end... there is more left in the car :( i reckon i can do better than 1:08.. I'll be back in October to have another crack.

Jack you kicked arse out there.. sounded tuff!! See you at P.I. B)

Aaron I want your car!!! that thing is nutz. *droool* cheater :D

Well Done to Jack would have gone better dude but you were getting held up in some of the sessions. my dodgey phone watch said you laped 1.05 in the 3rd session.

Sorry we had to leave early but some mates were going out and i wanted to tag along.

Well dont matt car looks mint and sounds awesome, awesome times for a first crack

I've still got your brake fluid in the car from Sandown.  That's my secret.  Don't tell anyone though...

LOL, now i know you are lying...i was actually using that Motul bottle as a hip flask to fool the officials. I will not be held responsible for where you poured my Glenfiddich :P

Way to go Jack whatever happened to you takign it easy? Times suggest you have lost the plot and driving the wheels off the thing :(

Poor odl Chris will have to stick with the DECA days as it seems the power stakes are getting too high for the std turb fellas

FERNI, if you are reading this...you on track with the new engine, or are you giving the car a rest for a while. Semis on you thing will mean you will be stepping up to the plate as well :(

Ppl dont rate Calder, but like it as its good fr really having to get stuck into the brakes and getting the power down.

The times by Matt and Wayne are good for the RWD boys...i just hope i can keep up with the R33 boys. I have a few mods in the pipeline which i hope will make the car quicker, but i still havent got the best out of my existing setup so dont want to throw it on until i get the max out of the car as it stands...so, Matt what power are you running, i need to do some calcs ;)

Troy, I've discovered that my car can do wonderful things when pushed hard without fear!!!!!

On a serious note its just that I have more confidence in the car than I did last year, especially with the RE55's, the more I push it the more it grips!!! Calder was a good test in regards to braking points, I can confirm my slotted rotors are no longer slotted!!! There are also large cracks going from outside to the inner part of the rotor, so basically they are getting thrown out....

I also have an exhaust leak, my car sounds like a tractor, I'm assuming it has a crack in the front pipe, as I'm using standard cast manifolds.....

Oh well, that's motorsport for ya!!! Worth it in the end!!!

Bring on PI!!!!!

JAGR33 one of the standard cast manifolds will have cracked, those things always crack. Would be unlucky if its the front pipe. From what I saw of you and your car things looked to be going well, very impressive to watch!

MSPEC - From what I hear its the stainless manifolds that crack not the cast ones, so I'm assuming its the front pipe coz its stainless..... Thanks for the compliment, ur car sounded pretty horn on the straight!!!! The problems started on my last supersprint...

Roy - looking at getting just new rotors for now, but new brake setup has crossed my mind!!!! Frank had family commitments so couldn't attend, not sure about the deal between Aaron and Snowy??