SAU Community

Wrx Club Sprints - Rnd 1 - Calder

Snowman

It wasn't me. The HICAS did it. :rofl:

It appears that the only damage that will require $$ is the rear bumper. The skirts need to be re-fitted and a bit of polish should sort out the rest.

For anyone that is interested, the data logger has confirmed that Michelin Pilot Sports max out at about 1.1g. :D

Edited by clayoth

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Budge I hear you mate, and I bet there are few who put their hands up for commitee jobs because of it. Tell you what, ditch 'em and come join us, just leave the Superman suit behind.

What don't you need to have a Skyline to join the club? else why call it Skyline Club, may as well call it Wang Club or something like that.

It wasn't me. The HICAS did it.  :rofl:

I can help there Clayton, still have 2 R33/34 kits reserved for Wangers only but as I suggested, the brake balance may be the culprit....

Get matched rear calipers and master cylinder and sell the old calipers to Matt (R34GTT) and both of you will then have good matched brakes. ABS can cover a lot but not all the issues of mismatched brakes.

No you don't need a 'line to join, just a certain appreciation...right guys???

C'mon Budge, tell 'em........... to get stuffed and bring the good ones too :D

All those pics and not even 1 of my car :)

LOL...now you kjow my pain. No one ever takes pics of the R32 :O

Though i thought with all the bling on your car there would ba a few photos. Then again, balck car, night, maybe they just didnbt turn out

..oh and found the car i need to buy for this years Mod RWD class :(26gtstengine.jpg

26gtstside.jpg

26gtstint.jpg

Its an R33 but i think i can make an exception and own this GTST :)

This ones pretty good too. Pic

Hi, yeah that's my car - first time I've had it on the track.

Was very happy with the day as nothing broke or fell off.

It's a heavy dunger though - I still have 2 secs to find to get down to my Sti times.. :)

Cheers

Andrew

Hi, yeah that's my car - first time I've had it on the track.

Was very happy with the day as nothing broke or fell off.

It's a heavy dunger though - I still have 2 secs to find to get down to my Sti times..  :unsure:

Cheers

Andrew

Good stuff Andrew, looked like you were having fun, oh and don't worry, TEH GTR CAN NEVA LOSE! (except when driving in motorkhanas, especially blue R34GTR's.... :) )