Sau Nsw 3rd Official Track Day For 2006

Abo Bob

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like we will get 30 spots. Once they are full it's reserve list time only.

Yes we will look after the Victorians Roy, that's why I put a thread in the events section there too.

EDIT***********

Atm we are restricted to 15 spots but this may change.

Looks like we will get 30 spots. Once they are full it's reserve list time only.

Yes we will look after the Victorians Roy, that's why I put a thread in the events section there too.

Excellent, i well make sure that Snowlough and Team GTR Vic get blind drunk at every small town between Melb and Blacktown...they will be performing well below their best. :D

Yeah I'll be in... will deposit some money tomorrow. Could I please clarify what the go is with 2 drivers on the one day? I definitely don't want the car entered in 2 different groups this time so is there any arrangement whereby the car is only entered into one but driven by both drivers in alternating sessions?

I am being lazy cause its late at night, but whats SAU membership worth???? **EDIT** ok so SAU is $60 for a noob, whats a CAMS lisence worth????

I may be in, EC would suit the S14a so much :D :D and will Peter (Advan) know about this one as he is wanting to get GRACER out and about more often now that it has a new ECU and is being tuned on Aussie fuel in the coming week :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by ido09s