SAU Community

Has Anyone Heard Of This Merc?

eMsta

put it this way... if this is the only supercar you can afford, then this is not the car for you :laugh:

we came across this one for sale, so we thought we'd throw it up for shits and giggles.

Last time we put a mercedes gullwing on our mailing list for shits and giggles (not this prototype one, the older one) the Fox Museum ended up buying it. So you never know.

What I'm more curious about is how do you get in & out of the thing, I mean, how does a woman with a skirt on get in & out without giving the onlookers an eyefull....

lol when I was driving a Toyota Sera my gf wore some short skirts... she always borrowed my jacket when gettin out.

You drove a Sera?

ROFL :D

Yeah worst purchase ever... drove it for all of 1 week back in 1999, gave it back to the dealer I got it from, was good in a way that I drove it though, because it got me researching into imports, and got me where I am now with imports and cars.

lol when I was driving a Toyota Sera my gf wore some short skirts... she always borrowed my jacket when gettin out.

with cars like that, women should know better than to wear skirts....

oh yeah dude, what were u thinking lol - sera????? Thats like me thinking of buying a scooter at one stage!