SAU Community

How Many Of You Guys Drive A 33 Gts-t?

sillylankan

Get a GTS not a GTST. You won't be worrying about being pulled over, fuel will be better, they are cheaper to begin with and still have plenty of power.

GTS' are still very nice cars and there are a few on here. You don't want to be spending on your money on fuel as you will suddenly have an influx of "new" friends who want to be driven everywhere and will give you sod all for petrol. They are also plenty powerful enough for a new driver.

Forget about lining up against other cars on the road, don't become a statistic.

My 2c.

gts-4 perhaps? only thing missing is the turbo right....

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get a GTS not a GTST. You won't be worrying about being pulled over, fuel will be better, they are cheaper to begin with and still have plenty of power.

GTS' are still very nice cars and there are a few on here. You don't want to be spending on your money on fuel as you will suddenly have an influx of "new" friends who want to be driven everywhere and will give you sod all for petrol. They are also plenty powerful enough for a new driver.

Forget about lining up against other cars on the road, don't become a statistic.

My 2c.

hmm i dont like gts's!!! as for the money thing, mum will pay for that lol and my gf said she would toooo, and i didnt mean the killing my mates commodores like that.

Kv

nice reply saff cossie by the way make sure u make ur mates pay petrol i charge a $5 toll for my mates lol petrol aint cheap and i aint bill gates.

yeah make them pay every little cent - twas a mistake i made, never asked my "friends" to pay for it lifts to those stupid pissups etc - backstabbing bastards :D

easy emsta2003 lol petrol money is a requirement for my car muthaf*ker u aint got petrol money u aint got a ride lol

haha lol, i dont think i can do that, il always shout people shit, and taking money just feels so pov haha.

i remember this one time, when my mate gave the mintest chick a ride home and asked her for 5 bucks haha it was halarious, i dont think she ever talked to him again. hahaha

easy emsta2003 lol petrol money is a requirement for my car muthaf*ker u aint got petrol money u aint got a ride lol

lol - i know i know....i go to anger management classes and say woosah a million times a day :D

anyway time to get my car into RE Customs for a service and get it dynoed....

Just get a 32gtst

I had a 33gtst, mind you i lived in eastern sub(ie near knox) and got i think 5 power/weight fines in under a year, not to mention the defects that went with it. Obviously depends where you live, but i'd go a 32.

Just get a 32gtst

I had a 33gtst, mind you i lived in eastern sub(ie near knox) and got i think 5 power/weight fines in under a year, not to mention the defects that went with it. Obviously depends where you live, but i'd go a 32.

Knox!! one word................. Pettet

Your screwed then... DO NOT get a GTSt if you live around there.

but... it looks like you already made your mind up so just be very wary of Knox, evil things lurk on the streets at night. If you dont already know, you will soon enough

Edited by ctjet

yeh there are alot of em but meh i've only been pull over once and that was because i stupidly ran a red but the officer was a sikflamin mongrel and let me off. honestly just get a GTS dont risk it..
for the "Plus i wanna kill all my mates commodores" i got massive respect for ya lol kill the bastards.lol

lmao. do not listen to this retard. btw you drive an R32 gts-t... its not illegal for you to drive. so technically anything you tell this dude who started the thread means sfa. coz hes after an R33 gts-t. \

i drive an R33 gts-t on P's as well as alot of others on here. if you dont drive like a f**king moron all the time chances are you wont get hassled. skylines are pretty much everywhere in melbz and shit these days. so the cops wont really pull you over for no reason. i get pulled over a hell of alot but its usually to do with other things with the cops around here not to do with my car

ive been pulled over twice regarding the car itself in the year and abit ive had it. and havnt been fined once to date. and also, if your reason to get a gts-t is to "kill commodores" and impress your g/f... then you should proly think of something else :D

Your screwed then... DO NOT get a GTSt if you live around there.

but... it looks like you already made your mind up so just be very wary of Knox, evil things lurk on the streets at night. If you dont already know, you will soon enough

haha yeh i figured , saw the booze bus around there the other night, the pricks...but i dont think ill go there much at night i have no use there, plus theres so many 14 yr old fags that ahh like "awwww shicckkk a skyline"

by the way anyone tell u how much times u gotta fill up petrol with a turbo car. if ya aint got money forget bout it i go through a full tank in 3 days its killing me i wanna go get it checked out. IT NOT EVEN RUNNIN RICH!!!

I reliably get 500Ks to a tank, running slightly lean at top end.

I may or may not have had over power/wieght cars 2 out of 3 years on Ps. I regularly go down to and through the Knox area. Just paid 25% less on my license renewal because I have never lost a point.

I'll be off my Ps in Jan and the car is getting tickled to around 250rwkw about the same time.

lmao. do not listen to this retard. btw you drive an R32 gts-t... its not illegal for you to drive. so technically anything you tell this dude who started the thread means sfa. coz hes after an R33 gts-t. \

i drive an R33 gts-t on P's as well as alot of others on here. if you dont drive like a f**king moron all the time chances are you wont get hassled. skylines are pretty much everywhere in melbz and shit these days. so the cops wont really pull you over for no reason. i get pulled over a hell of alot but its usually to do with other things with the cops around here not to do with my car

ive been pulled over twice regarding the car itself in the year and abit ive had it. and havnt been fined once to date. and also, if your reason to get a gts-t is to "kill commodores" and impress your g/f... then you should proly think of something else :D

haha wtf dude, i didnt say that !! haha i just meant that itl be sick to have a quicker car than a commorodore and that id have to drive my gf places, impress my gf !! WTF haha i already impress her with my mint looks hahahaa

Edited by sillylankan

haha wtf dude, i didnt say that !! haha i just meant that itl be sick to have a quicker car than a commorodore and that id have to drive my gf places, impress my gf !! WTF haha i already impress her with my mint looks hahahaa

lol of course its quicker than a commodore... sports car > family car

neways. if you want an R33 gts-t i say go for it.