SAU Community

Just Got My Car !

sillylankan

hey guys.

just letting you all know i just picked up my R33 Gtst series 2. wooooooooooo so pumped. Its my first car, the car is stock, but im still running the risk of getting caught driving a high powered vechicle, but ah well i love it.

I live in vermonth sth, close to knox and glenwaverly (SE suburbs). If you see me, be sure to give me a wave, as i shall wave back ! :P

gallery_33634_1527_175146.jpg

gallery_33634_1527_216351.jpg

gallery_33634_1527_150322.jpg

Nice car.

Near Knox? Hmmm, just be extra carefull, best to leave it stock.

No worries at all mate, VS is ages away from knox, you wont have any probs....mods FTW!

Congrats on the purchase, feels great to be one of the liners now doesnt it...will keep an eye out as im VS / nunawading as well.

Hey mate! awesome car! I'm getting one almost exactly the same, but with a GTR wing next week, woot! (im on my p's too lol)

Edited by Nima_

thanks for the comments guys :w00t:

s2 nice - auto right?

lol yep

Nice find! Welcome to skyline ownership :rofl:

I spy a GTR sticker on the front quater though... tsk tsk, previous owner was naughty.

haha yeh well i tried taking it off (with my hands) its bloody hard! any tips on removal?

Hey nice ride, i also live in Vermont South, so if you see a white R34 GTT give a wave :)

You wouldn't be on your L's would you? Because i saw an L plater White R33 in the area yesterday.

haha that would have been me ! YAY SPOTTED i get my Ps this friday :D yeh ill definatly be on the look out. where abouts are you mate? should meet up. i live right next to holy saviour...just past the fire station.

Hey mate! awesome car! I'm getting one almost exactly the same, but with a GTR wing next week, woot! (im on my p's too lol)

lol nice man, good luck. illegal cars ftw !

ooo a white r33. Nice Nice.

Did you end up buying from a dealer?

Was it SSV?

Tell us all info!

Cheers

- Patrick

hey pat ! nah got its private from glen waverly, the cars been in australia for a year and a bit. picked it up for 10 grand :D :D 79thousand kilometers done, with a 16 month mechanical warranty left :D :D the ex owner was a 50 year old enthusiast, that only drove the car on sundays thus only doing 8 thousand kilometers in 1.5 years ! even thought its an auto, i thought this was an exellent deal. he was a top bloke.

Could'nt help myself.... :D

minis2r33fu3.jpg

Don't forget to join SAUVIC!

SauVic Membership.

bahaha this will so be my display pic thing, thanks !

Nice ride mate..

And wecome to the family..

Join up with the SAU and ya will have the time of your life...

It sure beats being a forum want a b member... :cool:

haha will do mate, looking forward to it

all these ppl in Vermont south...I'm in heathmont and never see any1...but the EPA seems to see me all the time..hahah

nice ride..welcome.

lol i havnt seen a bloody skyline in Vermont south ever !!! wtf !!

haha that would have been me ! YAY SPOTTED i get my Ps this friday :laugh: yeh ill definatly be on the look out. where abouts are you mate? should meet up. i live right next to holy saviour...just past the fire station.

I live about 3mins from the fire station so yeah its pretty close :huh:

Edited by blah_blah