SAU Community

E-manage Ultimate (emu) 56k Beware (screen Shots)

Who has dyno print outs to support these claims, id like to see some concrete evidence.

If you have them post them up.

i have the GTR proof that shows it is just as capable. i wont go as far as saying one is better than the other because i do both and both do the job admirably.... what i dont accept is people rubbishing the EMU and making rash statements that it wont match PFC.... cause i see it it match pfc all day everyday. Proof in the pudding is greddys 1000ps emu powered GTR.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mt Isa ???

Geez mate who out there has been swayed away from Power FC

But yeah Ill take you up on that offer for sure

Do you have any idea as to when you may be heading up as it is already almost later in the year

Ive still gotta get my injectors and Poncams before the tuning starts

but if you head up before the poncams then so be ill tune without them

And a MAP sensor=)

Are there inputs so I can get signal from afr and egt etc?

Can I shange the boost with it?

Are the original knock sensor good?

how much do greddy map sensors cost? assuming they don't come with the 'kits' supplied by Slide?

to get the afr you need the afr adapter kit, but that also means you need a wideband o2 sensor.

hang on what's afr adapter kit and when do you need it? + wideband o2 sensor!?? sheesh, maybe this whole affair isn't really cheaper than a power fc

does anyone know what settings to use to get a signal off the knock sensor?

what board is yours (little letter on the top of the circuit board) is it (d) (e) etc? only the later boards have knock display.

hang on what's afr adapter kit and when do you need it? + wideband o2 sensor!?? sheesh, maybe this whole affair isn't really cheaper than a power fc

you need the same thing to tune a PFC..... if you not tuning it dont bother as you tuner has one.

mine had an (E) on it.

sweet and is the serial over 4500? if so all you need to do is use the settings in that RB26 file i sent you as it is perfect for RB's :P non-resonant (7.02 kHz)

sweet and is the serial over 4500? if so all you need to do is use the settings in that RB26 file i sent you as it is perfect for RB's :P non-resonant (7.02 kHz)

whats 'over 4500' mean? where do i find out?