Carsales Presents Sau Deca Day - Round 2

Scotsman

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I dunno... I wasn't really listening... all I heard was 'I'm not coming on Saturday' :D

nah she has shopping to do and I'm not planning on staying the night so she wasn't keen... although I might change my mind at about 5pm when I have been up since 5am and have to drive back to Melbourne

Dang man, was planning on getting you guys to the strippers this time too, she was more keen that you last time :no:

I know she has never been before and keeps suggesting we go... should I be worried!? oh well I don't consider it cheating if she sleeps with a women... just unfair if they left me out :domokun: :laughing-smiley-014: hahaha

I might stay up there Sat night if I'm too shagged to drive back... I'm supposed to go to a mate's gig but the lure of Mexican food, giant bowls of alcohol and single mother strippers maybe too great!

Is anyone coming up to spectate later in the afternoon... maybe leaving around lunch???... Kalli would like a lift... wants to come now I reminded her about Mexican and strippers... if anyone is coming up later in the day can they message or call me on 0413 800 267... its a long shot but I thought I would throw it out there:)

DECA ftw

Team Budget Hatch gearbox ftl!!!

Made it home with 1st, 3rd and 5th though :laughing-smiley-014:

thanks for a top day and huge thanks to the lads who let me drive their cars when my g/box lunched itself (with the Taco King himself in the car!)

I know she has never been before and keeps suggesting we go... should I be worried!? oh well I don't consider it cheating if she sleeps with a women... just unfair if they left me out :D :laughing-smiley-014: hahaha

I might stay up there Sat night if I'm too shagged to drive back... I'm supposed to go to a mate's gig but the lure of Mexican food, giant bowls of alcohol and single mother strippers maybe too great!

Sh|t no mate that's awesome. Why do you think Dee and I like to go :) HAHAHA!

Explain these then!

whatsthego.jpg

I AM SO PISSED OFF THAT ALIEN DID THIS TO MY CAR! :(

IT DOESNT HAVE THOSE STUPID GHAY FLOWERS ON IT! NONE OF THEM DO!

*Releases anger*

i think it suits the car! muhahahhaaha

and what! only one girl participated out of everyone there! awww :P Oh wait! I see two!! good on them both :(

wish i'd been able to make this! its always interesting driving a new track!! think i neeed to conquer the nsw ones first though! :(

Dammit! Stupid cones made me go slow :( I think I'm gonna have to brake a bit earlier next time on the skid pan. Still had an absolute ball though! Thanks for getting the results up so quick Chris.

and what! only one girl participated out of everyone there! awww :P Oh wait! I see two!! good on them both :(

wish i'd been able to make this! its always interesting driving a new track!! think i neeed to conquer the nsw ones first though! :(

I'll be out there next time.

Dammit! Stupid cones made me go slow ;) I think I'm gonna have to brake a bit earlier next time on the skid pan. Still had an absolute ball though! Thanks for getting the results up so quick Chris.

Hahahaha that wasnt the cones.. it was that big arse turbo on your laggy arse car! lol.. we need to find you an airport runway!

paul wouldnt let me take his car mona!!!