SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the guy ran his own business? There was a post on one of the Facebook groups showing a bunch of supercars roaming the streets of Melbourne with this one included. The guy who owned an R8 ran the business DoYouEven (which has over half a million Facebook likes) and I'm assuming this guy is into something similar.

Some nice cars out and about during the GP weekend.

Apologies for horrendous photos. I've never shot at night before, and we'd had a few beverages at crown before heading out into the evening.

Ferrari 599 GTO at the Crown Metropol

tumblr_n2iol0fvZT1qkir2zo1_1280.jpg

Audi R8 GT spyder and 'normal' R8

tumblr_n2iovkZIEZ1qkir2zo1_1280.jpg

It's a bit of a tradition for the Ferrari Club to head out to Lygon street after raceday for dinner. Pretty lackluster this year, only about 6-7 cars there. Last year there was probably almost 20+

Still, wasn't all bad :D

tumblr_n2jxigVIc81qkir2zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2jxqhpOH91qkir2zo1_1280.jpg

Also, was at qualifying on saturday. Peaked over the fence of the Mercedes corporate area and saw an SLS Black Series they had on display

tumblr_n2iofpoucS1qkir2zo1_1280.jpg

Also saw my first F12 in the flesh at the GP

tumblr_n2iod4m5Rc1qkir2zo1_1280.jpg

Edited by alex182

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw number plate "2" on a grey Ferrari on Toorak Rd.

Curious if the owner would feel elated pulling up next to number "1" or a sense of inferiority...

Just saw number plate "2" on a grey Ferrari on Toorak Rd.

Curious if the owner would feel elated pulling up next to number "1" or a sense of inferiority...

number 1 used to be on a 997 porsche turbo. guy had it up for sale and photos were taken at his villa. price did not include plates (obviously)