SAU Community

Small Car Sunday '07

pkblade

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i usually think scs is alot better then autosalon as alot more street driven cars are brought out to the show. as well as a cheaper entry price. its a good day to just chill out have some drinks and look at the cars.

yes one bag of rice will be handed out to all, for those that attended ricealon 2 bags will be handed out

Dan, Have you been to Small Car Sunday? Its a lot different to autosalon. Sure there's a bit of rice but its nothing like aoutsalon!

Sorry i missed the meeting guys but had a wedding on the weekend and thought i would be able to make it.

Was still to tired on sunday to drive and make it to the meeting from up in the hills.

Sorry i missed the meeting guys but had a wedding on the weekend and thought i would be able to make it.

Was still to tired on sunday to drive and make it to the meeting from up in the hills.

You didn't miss anything important, we just filled in entry forms and paid money to PK. I think PK/Flick are collecting forms/money from the people that couldn't make it, so perhaps PM one of them.

Kietz - No dramas, there's always next time :laugh:. Hope they get their act together & pay up soon.

For those who are still interested in entering &/ or couldn't make it to the meeting please PM *flick* or myself ASAP to organise a time for us to collect forms +payment prior to Tues 30th, Oct. Also, for those who are paying via. credit card or cheque you have the option of also faxing or posting me your entry form. PM me for fax number or postal address.

FYI: Since we will have over 10 entrants it will only cost $20 for the generic entry so, IGNORE the $27.