SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

Sorry, but U don't have been there, where I live now :-))))

Just look...

And there's a small example of the situation. That's because I have no lowering pack for suspension. And the air from a KAMAZ smells no good. You know when the diesel works for a 40 years and above it's smells like EURO -5 (minus five)

t_003_177.jpg

Small dirty pit...

3333_296.jpg

And what can I do? I do something I can. So that's all.

And that's like politicians thinks about us

cham_159.jpeg

(sign: Dear citizens)

Edited by Ayugene

hey guys does anyone know what size rims will fit an m35. i'm interested in some 18's or 19's. anyone know what widths will fit and what offsets are needed.

i got no money for them yet but just trying to suss out what will fit so i can purchase when the cash comes in.

If your interested I'm selling a set of 18" AR-X Rims(no Tyres)....cheap!!

If your interested I'm selling a set of 18" AR-X Rims(no Tyres)....cheap!!

i kinda wanna go bigger than 18 but if you have pics i'll have a look and consider.

cheers

i kinda wanna go bigger than 18 but if you have pics i'll have a look and consider.

cheers

19" is a good size....I nearly went there.....Next time I buy tyre's I may go up to 19" wheels and tyres. I found 20" to big.....but that's just my opinion.

P.S. Sold rim's last night so I wont bother posting pic's

hey guys has anyone here done a auto transmission service on their m35. i want to do one i just need to know where and what kind of filter and seal to get.

any info would be great. part numbers or even auto work shops that you've used.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

In Japan for past 2 weeks, only saw 2 M35's on the road in all that time, whereas saw scores of C34's. Nothing wrong with the M35's, prob my next car, but don't think they were a big seller for Nissan in Japan, which may explain why Stageas are now out of production. We will have to wait and see what there next sports wagon will be, if any.

Hey Cogdog

In reply to your enquiry about auto service.

Is the transmission the same as the Aust delivered 350Z? It must be the same as the V35 skyline. This doesn't answer your Question but may open the options for specs.

Murray

• 1 month later...

just got the car back from the body shop

5360 nzd for a few scratches and a bust front heady

2500 was for the heady alone - replacement includes bulbs

500 for the front right fender

luckuy I wasn't paying (not my fault)

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates on if the later models will be able to be complied at this stage? I am looking at these but I would prefer something newer than 2003 if they were available. I have searched the site but there is nothing confirmed with regards to compliance for these later models.

Cheers

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

What kind of fuel mileage is everyone getting from their M35's? I'm thinking strongly about getting an M35 once i've paid off a few debts but the only thing turning me off buying one is the way fuel prices are going atm.

Also, those of you with the Bose sound systems: can you upgrade the door speakers and also run a sub off the system? i'm assuming the headunit doesn't have RCA outlets but I did read somewhere that the factory system does come with a sub woofer (bro) built in.

What kind of fuel mileage is everyone getting from their M35's? I'm thinking strongly about getting an M35 once i've paid off a few debts but the only thing turning me off buying one is the way fuel prices are going atm.

Also, those of you with the Bose sound systems: can you upgrade the door speakers and also run a sub off the system? i'm assuming the headunit doesn't have RCA outlets but I did read somewhere that the factory system does come with a sub woofer (bro) built in.

fuel consumption is about 7.3km/l city (Sydney hilly) driving & 10km/l on the highway.

fuel consumption is about 7.3km/l city (Sydney hilly) driving & 10km/l on the highway.

that's better than I'm getting and I don't think I'm that lead footed

I get around about 700 kms from 70-75 litres if I'm lucky on combined but mainly open road

Seems to me that there is some confusion on weather it is KM/ Litre as displayed on the trip computer or the more common in Australia Litres/100km.

7.3km/l equates to around 13.7l/100km in the old speak. If you are getting 700km out of a 75lt fill then you are getting 10.7l/100km or you are using around 9.3km/lt

I hope that makes sense but from what I can gather the economy of one of these is about the same if not a little worse than a Territory of the non-turbo variety. Running out to around 13-14l/100km around town and down to around 10l/100km on the highway depending on your driving style.

Cheers

Paul

So over all - not too bad.

I was getting 350km to 60ltrs in the Volvo so i'm thinking an M35 might be the way to go.

I'm far too addicted to the AWD turbo wagon concept to let go of it and a Legnum seems very inferior compared to the M35.

Hi all has anyone had sucsess with AUS maps and the standard stagea m35 GPS system?

i am going to buy a stagea in the next few weeks as they have come down in price in the auctions to a point where there is simply no beter car for my needs at that price.

I can see alot more of these cars getting imported and complied it would be great to get all the standard jap spec fuctions working