SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

glad to hear about the english conversion!!!

any idea on a price?

I am still trying to finalise the price at the moment. The exchange rate is not helping but I should but be able to firm up the price in the next week or so.

Cheers

Andy

Is that it!?! fark it is small!

Thanks for that Jules, answered a few more questions for me. :(

It may be small but that Bose set up is all that you need and the bass rocks the whole car....No need to go aftermarket unless you really love your Bass Bins.....LOL

Don't know wether this is the number or not...but it's the # on my receipt from Nissan. Pretty sure they are NGK as well.

NI22401-5M016.....they are also $24.15 each.....add's up when you have 6 of them :action-smiley-069:

Hey guys, Denso have Irigium spark plugs for VQ25det.

I have been speaking to a guy there about ordering some in through Denso themselves - which they "don't normally do".

I have been quoted $13.50 + GST per plug, $16.50 shipping for a total of $97.50.

They also have a lifespan of 150,000km's.

Part #IKH22

The only downsides are money up front & there is a 3 month wait for their next order.

If anyone is interested in getting a set, send me a PM.

As an aside the EVO9 shares the same plug and Denso supply OE to Mitsubishi, so there might actually be some in the country.

ohh and it might be possible to get them from mitsubishi even cheaper as they would probably buy in bulk lots. ohh and own a percentage of denso :P

You would think so wouldn't you?

Instead of being able to find anything in the book for Denso plugs (I was calling up about plugs for an EVO9 as they use the same plugs as my m35), I was offered a set of NGK 1GR78-G plugs... Platinum... at $53.40 EACH!!!!!

This from an authorised RalliArt dealer!

It would also seem that Nissan Japan are out of the Plugs that Tony specified and do not have a restocking ETA.

Looks like I have a 3 month wait ahead of me, DAMNIT!

You would think so wouldn't you?

Instead of being able to find anything in the book for Denso plugs (I was calling up about plugs for an EVO9 as they use the same plugs as my m35), I was offered a set of NGK 1GR78-G plugs... Platinum... at $53.40 EACH!!!!!

This from an authorised RalliArt dealer!

It would also seem that Nissan Japan are out of the Plugs that Tony specified and do not have a restocking ETA.

Looks like I have a 3 month wait ahead of me, DAMNIT!

Can anyone tell me what the problems with the plugs that I got from Nissan are?

NI22401-5M016.....they are also $24.15 each. What's the difference between these and the one Tony is suggesting?

Can anyone tell me what the problems with the plugs that I got from Nissan are?

NI22401-5M016.....they are also $24.15 each. What's the difference between these and the one Tony is suggesting?

Dunno bud, probobly nothing more than heat tollerance. I may just be paranoid :) ... I presume that you have had no issues with your car (?)

All I know is that;

1. Different Nissan dealers give me part numbers for different plugs.

2. The guy who has been complying the M35's for the longest period of time wanted me against using any other Nissan/NGK spark plug to the one I specified earlier.

3. The Denso Iridium plugs have a 150,000km lifespan, supposedly outperform any platinum on the market and cost around $16 each including GST & delivery.

4. NGK are probably the least helpful group of people I have ever tried to deal with.

*sigh* since I don't really need them now, and after reading all that I have, I will probably get the Denso plugs and wait the 3 months.

• 4 weeks later...
OK finished updating the above info... is there anything anyone wants more info on? anything need correcting? any other RAWS people know of to add? other parts links? etc etc?

I'd just like to add another workshop offering compliance for the M35's.

Carmen Imports in Brisbane (www.carmenimports.com).

Anyone after more info on these guys, PM me in 2 weeks time ;)

ok thats another stagea that I have to do there... (I do carmens electrical compliance work :bunny: )

top fellow. check out the two legnums whilst you are there. I've had my hands in both of those and they have naviagtion on them

ok thats another stagea that I have to do there... (I do carmens electrical compliance work ;) )

top fellow. check out the two legnums whilst you are there. I've had my hands in both of those and they have naviagtion on them

Hey i went there today to check out my new stagea. Didn't read your post until just now but I did see a couple of legnums there, and a galant. Leggy's aren't really my cup of tea, but they are a nice car :banana:

I'm hoping to be able to drive my car home in 2 weeks time so hopefully things will go to plan...

Mine has no screen or tv/nav stuff so your job should be pretty easy on it i'd imagine. Is it just the radio that needs attention? ie. band expander install to pick up aussie FM channels...

PM me once you've worked on it if you like :banana:

Its been a long wait but from what I saw this morning, worth every second :D