SAU Community

M35 Info

Brazen

Hey everyone,

I'm currently considering getting a Stagea M35, I'm booked in for a test drive tomorrow.

I wanted to post the pics and some details just to see if you guys think it's a good deal and I should take the plunge and go for it!

-----

2.5 ltr Turbo RS-Four

53,000km

Display screen TV

Volt, Temp and Boost gauges

Sport exhaust

Dual sunroof

Factory bodykit

Arrive into Australia 3 weeks ago

Comes with 6 months rego

$19,000 not negotiable

---------

So what do you guys reckon?? Should I do it!!

Stephen

mate good buy....go for it.

this was advertised for $20k last week, if its from the guy who is a dealer at tempe, make sure you get a revs check.

i reckon the small import dealers are having trouble selling cars at the moment in the current economic climate and are keen to get rid of stock. Every time i look at one they seem so keen to knock at least $1000 off before i even say i'm that interested.

this was advertised for $20k last week, if its from the guy who is a dealer at tempe, make sure you get a revs check.

i reckon the small import dealers are having trouble selling cars at the moment in the current economic climate and are keen to get rid of stock. Every time i look at one they seem so keen to knock at least $1000 off before i even say i'm that interested.

Couldn't agree more, went to assist a mate and also my sister in getting a second hand car. . . . and like snakes from the grass they slither out to see if they can help. . . Yep they also fire off the first salvo of "We can do a great price on that, say $1k off" and that is even before you have touched the thing. . .

Was just looking and yes looking at a R34 GTR as it just happened to be there. . . . mate if you take it today I will knock off what ever your first years insurance is. . .sorry just looking, mind you $63k is not bad for R34 GTR

Buyers market. . .just tough for private sales. .

I seen it at a few prices, not at Tempe tho.

I've test driven the car and had a look, it's in great condition.

It's looking like costing me $20 000 with 5 year parts & labour warranty and roadside assist.

Not a bad bargain.

Car is located at Camperdown.

Regards

Stephen

actually, it was Japan Direct at Arncliffe. I think this is a great car and a good price, but i think you would be able to get the warranty thrown in at the $19k price if you negotiate well enough.

edit: it was being sold through Japan Direct, only a few weeks ago, so be careful.

http://www.drive.com.au/used_car_dealers/J...x?SG=1457094037

Edited by JC807

actually, it was Japan Direct at Arncliffe. I think this is a great car and a good price, but i think you would be able to get the warranty thrown in at the $19k price if you negotiate well enough.

edit: it was being sold through Japan Direct, only a few weeks ago, so be careful.

http://www.drive.com.au/used_car_dealers/J...x?SG=1457094037

I looked at the car at All Imports, it's in immaculate condition except for a small dent and scratch in the front of the bonnet and a few scratches and scuff's on the body which will hopefully mostly buff out.

I've negotiated a $20 000 deal with 5 Year Parts & Labour Warranty and Roadside Assistance Australia Wide.

I have put a deposit on the car and hope to pick it up within a fortnight as I won't have a chance next week.

I will get some pics up and come to a meet when I get the opportunity.

All in all I'm very impressed with the car and the guy (Sean) that I was dealing with, that have an impressive collection of imported vehicles too.

www.allimports.com.au

www.allpeoplemover.com.au

Regards

Stephen

Edited by Bis-e Bee

Just a quick question so I have a ball park figure, how much have you guys been roughly paying to have the following mod's done:

* Sat Nav updated/replaced for use in Australia

* Digital TV updated for use in Australia

I won't be getting these done for a few months yet as money is a factor but will be getting them done as soon possible.

Regards

Stephen Wanless

Chris rogers is your man for both those items. ohh and everything else that has a flashing light or requires power :ermm:

Funny you mention that, I want to try and get up to QLD in the next few months... May have to co-ordinate it so Chris can do some work on it whilst I'm up there.

Does he come to Sydney now and again?

Chris, let me know.

Regards

Stephen

Call me. have your chequebook handy - its not a cheap exercise.

Chris,

Just at an approx. are we looking at about $1500 for Sat Nav and $1000 for TV?

Regards

Stephen

• 1 month later...

does the ARX have a bigger body compared to the RS models?

ie flared gurads etc?

Yes, Flared guards front and rear. It also has a wider track. About 10mm front and rear from memory.

Cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

I just had my M35 serviced for the first time since i owned it. I had to replace the fanbelts aswell so I got some part numbers the fan belts are 4PK945 and 6PK1180 and the oil filter is a Z436. I thought it would be good to ad this to a list for M35

Rda also do nice semi metallic brake pads, MUCH better than standard, not dusty

Front; RDB1232SM (Listed as Maxima front pad)

Rear; RDB1509SM (Listed as X-Trail rear pad)

Around $30 per end, to be honest, wasn't expecting great things given the price. Quite impressed, good bite from cold, haven't hammered them, but no fade so far. (unlike standard pads, three good stops, no more bite) :(

thanks for the part numbers, might be a cheap upgrade for my soft brakes. ill get some slotted rotors all round and new fluids too while im at it