SAU Community

The Offical Pizza Thread

Marsss

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Marsss, I'm a maybe at this stage.

Onya!! where's the rest of the zx crew Wayne? I posted there as well and everyone is being very snobby :)

Every cruise I have organised, have had drivers that always follow the lead car, pull over all the time to make sure the convoy sticks together, DO NOT do burnouts, are friendly with everyone else, and are all car enthusiasts, not car hoons. In saying that, I'm 25 years old.. I know your just being responsible, but I'm the same. All our drivers are responsible. I make it clear, its a cruise everytime, not a race. So you have nothing to worry about. =) The only thing you have to worry about actually, is make sure theres enough pizza to go around! lol

Excellent.. bring it on man.

Oi! Why isn't my name on the list!

Cos after post 12... i basically don't like you.

But i can't stop you from coming.... so like Joe said.

cos you steal the cutlery to fill your big bag :P

Hahaha.. no I just steal dogs in there..

Cos after post 12... i basically don't like you.

But i can't stop you from coming.... so like Joe said.

LOL! Which post was that? Awww.. Marsss you know I love you :worship:

I'll be there at the chase to catch up with people. Not 100% on the cruise. My car is now too low to drive as I just put my new Tein's in but the spanners are still on the way from Japan.

That being said, im sure i can fix that before the 23rd.

Marrss, mend your post to include a second meeting point. P6 Carpark at Olympic Park, opp the Olympic Park Train Station on Australia Avenue.

I'm meeting a few guys there, so anyone else from that side of sydney can cruise with us to Chatswood.

Make the meeting point 8:00pm, leaving 8:30pm

Thanks