SAU Community

Software :)

Thanks for the info guys.

Doesnt want a kit or anything, just the standard nissan wing.

He has a hard job.. Wants an 04 premium, all leather, satnav/dvd, optional wing, low kays and them larger spoke standard wheels i think

very picky. He'll have more hard times if he add sunroof, manual, brembo on to his must have list. larger spoke std 18" wheels are not uncommon. but if he wants 19" he will have to go with late 2005-06 model but he'll miss out the 04 anniversary full leather opportunity.

Hello Chris,

We have two V35's and were wondering how much it would cost us to have the conversion completed here in Adelaide ? :happy:

Many thanks in advance,

Jodie

Edited by Want1too

Hi Guys,

Any idea if this translation will be compatible with an 06' model v35?

Or if there are any other options in any case?

Thanks

We don't believe it will be. At this stage we believe it will only work up to late 2003 or early 2004 models.

Cheers

Andy

Hi, I'm Matt from Auckland NZ I'm new to these forums.

I'm hoping to get a V35 Skyline myself at sometime this year, I'm also looking forward to this English conversion for the system (I just read the whole 13 pages of this thread haha, although actually very interesting).

Awesome!!! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
any update on the english conversion

unfortunately no news is bad news in this case.

I do not expect to see anything for at least 3 weeks.

I was told to expect close to completion then but I do not like keeping you all waiting, so at the moment I am sorry I don't want to commit to any date till I have more information.

The good news is that the language part is converted. It is just creating a secure system so the developer will not be pirated.

Cheers

Andy

Hey, I'm really glad to hear that the software part is fully completed.

That means that it's actually done and an English version actually EXISTS =) WAHOO!!!

I'm not quite sure how he would be able to stop his software from being used more than once tho, I can't think of any possible way myself.

Do you know how he is planning to do this?

Hey, I'm really glad to hear that the software part is fully completed.

That means that it's actually done and an English version actually EXISTS =) WAHOO!!!

I'm not quite sure how he would be able to stop his software from being used more than once tho, I can't think of any possible way myself.

Do you know how he is planning to do this?

same as the EC5W/A software translation for the sumitomo box in the legnum that I have here and was given simply by asking.

two matching cds would be enough to stop it I figure.

unfortunately no news is bad news in this case.

I do not expect to see anything for at least 3 weeks.

I was told to expect close to completion then but I do not like keeping you all waiting, so at the moment I am sorry I don't want to commit to any date till I have more information.

The good news is that the language part is converted. It is just creating a secure system so the developer will not be pirated.

Cheers

Andy

mate i picked up a v35 03 model about 3 months ago and have been watching this site for that long,

please keep me in the loop once the software goes live...

i cant wait to be able see english on that screen

It'll be a logistical nightmare for Andy to keep track who need to be kept in the loop when it's finally released.

Those you who are new to the forum I suggest utilize the forum's thread subscription, just make sure in your profile you enter your email and when Andy or someone post that the software is available, you'll automatically get an email notification, with a nice preview of what is being posted about.

• 2 weeks later...
It'll be a logistical nightmare for Andy to keep track who need to be kept in the loop when it's finally released.

Those you who are new to the forum I suggest utilize the forum's thread subscription, just make sure in your profile you enter your email and when Andy or someone post that the software is available, you'll automatically get an email notification, with a nice preview of what is being posted about.

Done, the mods should delete non related items like the type of kits to choose at the beginning of this thread

Ok, I'll do that too, thanks for the good idea =]

picking up my v35 on monday, so started searching info on how to fix the jap dash issue and what can be done to the car..

i read from first page to the last... getting more and more intense and excited for this conversion..

Hopefully, we can get this update very soon :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...