SAU Community

Software :)

Andy any news on the software yet ? whats the ETA

The most recent update I had a week ago was Sept / Oct.

The developers are working hard to finalize the security of their software and this should be finalize soon.

Sorry for the lack of detail in this answer but at the moment I can not give a more definate date.

cheers

Andy

The most recent update I had a week ago was Sept / Oct.

The developers are working hard to finalize the security of their software and this should be finalize soon.

Sorry for the lack of detail in this answer but at the moment I can not give a more definate date.

cheers

Andy

I hope this dosent get delayed any longer

• 2 weeks later...

LATEST UPDATE

Hi Guys

I have just got the latest time line update and unfortunatley it is going to be a little longer.

I have been told it will be ready by the end of October.

Sorry for the delay and I will post more information as soon as it is available.

I thank you all for your patience.

Cheers

Andy

Edited by andy65b

LATEST UPDATE

Hi Guys

I have just got the latest time line update and unfortunatley it is going to be a little longer.

I have been told it will be ready by the end of October.

Sorry for the delay and I will post more information as soon as it is available.

I thank you all for your patience.

Cheers

Andy

Geez this is taking forever........... Andy do you think there will be anymore setbacks or delays ?

Geez this is taking forever........... Andy do you think there will be anymore setbacks or delays ?

I really hope not.. I want the completed translation as much as the rest of you. I have a demo version that has converted the main menu and little bits in other screens only.

The developer is on vacation for the first 2 weeks of October and aims to complete the conversion in the final 2 weeks of October.

The upside is that we are working on this software being able to be installed at home and down loaded over the internet so once it is finalised it will be fairly quick to get it all working.

Cheers

Andy

late 04 with CARWINGS - unsure if he's cracked that box. the later 12/05 box is different again. (I have one here currently that is giving me minor headaches.)

How's your schedule now Chris? Still looking forward to you coming down here...

Cheers,

Rianto

So will this english conversion cg thingy work for 2004 models ?

Is carwings a road service from nissan japan? how do i know if i have it ? did the come out on the 70th anniversary 2004?

To the best of my knowledge this conversion will not work on the 2004 Carwings version.

This may change later as more of these cars land in the home land of the developer.

Cheers

Andy