SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a white 33 in ultra tune at Muno Para and that horrid yellow/green 33 with the chrome wheels in Elizabeth about 6am.

Spotted SPY 034 (SLEDs ex ride) cruising north down south road at st marys tonight, about 20 minutes ago. Very tough looking 34. Glad to see its being treated with respect :D

Also about 5 minutes ago spotted a blue 34 GTR in the bp on south road at ohalierin hill, had gold/bronze rims, very nice..

And earlier saw what looked almost like the viva garage stagea, had WGxx34 on the plates..? Defectable headlights i would say too, very blue..

Spotted a white 33 in ultra tune at Muno Para and that horrid yellow/green 33 with the chrome wheels in Elizabeth about 6am.

its elizabuff , get it right !

spotted OH SNAP at windy point :D

was gonna stop but was in a honda and there wasnt any car parks lol

wrong. lizbuff. farkin...

knew I shoulda posted it, cause thats pretty much how I say it - to sound stupid lol.

Yeah Im kinda local :D

Edited by 93GTST

spotted a yellow 34 at the aberfoyle park caltex, at about 6.40, big wing..looked nice

and a white 32 coming out from marion car park, followed up main south road, towards o'halloran hill, at about 9.30 or something around that

liz'bef

the home of second hand moccasin expos and 13 year old single mothers pushing trolleys around cheap az chips

-D

dont forget the rusty old vb commodores next to the stolen garden gnomes..

Think you guys are talking about Davo Park, then again some of Lizbef Souf is like that.

Just to be clear, I do not live in Elizabeth, I live west of Gawler. :down:

Spotted a White R34 on Aldinga Beach road at about 2:10 - think it may have been troy, also spotted a Yellow R33 with Grey inserts in what i think was a GTR wing around Murray Road/Gawler Street (Noarlunga) at about 2:30. Also spotted a blue R32 on south road from about Reynella junk food corner to about Majors road O'Halloran Hill, had some made wide rims and was shooting flames :P

Sound like my mate brad... (wiv sneaky's old car lol) He lives down that way, and yeah some good flames that blows out!

p.s. carl i still need to get footage of the flameage of ur old 32 when i get it :)

Sound like my mate brad... (wiv sneaky's old car lol) He lives down that way, and yeah some good flames that blows out!

p.s. carl i still need to get footage of the flameage of ur old 32 when i get it :P

dam right you do. thinkin about gettin rid of my falcon now and gettin a 31. for obvious reasons. might have to keep my 25 gearbox and do the 25/30 conversion.

Edited by sneaky1

Spotted a black R32 GTS-t getting done the other night going through a red light camera at Holden Hill after being stuck behind some very slow moving trucks and not being able to see the lights. If you want to contest the fine, let me know and I'll back you up as a witness.

Also spotted a very tough silver R32 GT-R with either [32 GTR] or [R32 GTR] on the plates. Awesome looking machine :P

I'm gonna be out and about in the N1 tomorrow night, if you're in the city around 7:30 you'll probably see me around the place, make sure you wave and say hi. Taking a young bloke to his formal.