SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a very tuff sounding blue 32, exactly like sneaky 32's 32.. On elizabeth road morphett vale. Very shiney with a sticker on the rear quarter window and one on the rear window. Was about 12ish today.

That would of been me :rofl: Driving home from work. Cheers for the spot.

That would of been me :( Driving home from work. Cheers for the spot.

Sweet.. Nice car dude.. Thought i saw a GTR front bar lol but wasnt sure.. Ahwell, you knew it was you so all good :D

spotted tangles coming out of hj's at junkfood corner on monday night

i was comin out of the carpark opposite ya turning right towards the lights, did giv ya a toot but probably would have confused ya

That would of been me :P Driving home from work. Cheers for the spot.

Spotted ya again today, car sounds even better on the second hearing :) i live just down from that corner you turn out from onto elizabeth road so i hear it as your accelerating thru the gears.. Will be listening out tomorrow :D

Also today spotted a wine red 33 parked at a house on flaxmill road.. Dished rims look amazing on it. Very nice..

Spotted ya again today, car sounds even better on the second hearing :) i live just down from that corner you turn out from onto elizabeth road so i hear it as your accelerating thru the gears.. Will be listening out tomorrow :D

Also today spotted a wine red 33 parked at a house on flaxmill road.. Dished rims look amazing on it. Very nice..

LOL Yeah she needs a service thats for sure. Not getting on boost as fast anymore. Still sounds sweet as ive been told. lol. Bit hard to hear properly inside the car. :P That road i turn out of is where my mate is building a house so i go up there everyday after work to check out the progress. :D

BTW do u live at that house that was having a get together today. Heap of guys out the front yelling out to me.

Edited by MSTR32

LOL Yeah she needs a service thats for sure. Not getting on boost as fast anymore. Still sounds sweet as ive been told. lol. Bit hard to hear properly inside the car. :P That road i turn out of is where my mate is building a house so i go up there everyday after work to check out the progress. :)

BTW do u live at that house that was having a get together today. Heap of guys out the front yelling out to me.

Ah yeah i know where ya mean, in that new part next to the school. Umm nar wasnt my house, may have been next doors, their always having get togethers but didnt hear any noise.. I live just up from the park so depends how far down elizabeth road you go.. And yeah, even tho it needs a service still sounds bloody good lol