SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

It was Fliggy, learn to read and if you think that was a squirt you're dreaming.

well i would hate to think it was WOT!

who cares, the fact is you gave it a squirt then had to brake 50m down the road, you looked like a full squeezer, my misses (who has trouble driving with our cussion button clutch) asked if i thought you took it up kyver pass too......

well i would hate to think it was WOT!

who cares, the fact is you gave it a squirt then had to brake 50m down the road, you looked like a full squeezer, my misses (who has trouble driving with our cussion button clutch) asked if i thought you took it up kyver pass too......

Want a tissue?

If u r the driver of an na white 32 with faulty brake lights and p plates and were driving in victor harbour Monday lunch- pull your head in and grow up..,If I see you behave stupidly again ur plates will be reported. There's a time and place to be stupid.... and fanging around a busy intersection with cafes and kids everywhere and hanging out windows abusing people on the sidewalk and showing off and driving like a nob really gives others a bad name who do the right thing...ur lucky I didn't report u this time. Please think first next time. End rant.